Members Shop ( Support Topic )

2 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I left a five star review until my issue went ignored for almost an entire month, as I reported the issue on July 25th. I adjusted the review (deleted and reposted) after giving plenty of time to support my issue

pretty sure you can't delete reviews yourself and you only get 30 days to edit them here

2 minutes ago, Wolf said:

but the fact that the application I paid for was totally broken on my board.

this is a bug unique to your site no one else, but I know the reason and you will get it fixed for the update

3 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I have no issue updating my review when an appropriate fix is put out; my members love the application when it works. The problem is, right now, it doesn't. I've been in the dark for support on something I've paid for for my community, and a little "hey, things are rough right now, I'll address in approximately x timeperiod" would have been nice.

it's fine leave it, reviews don't bother me 1 star or 5 star makes no difference 90% of reviews are posted when people get a bug like I have said many times, and I currently have 39 unread PMs not just 1 so it's not just as easy as sending a quick PM to each and every one

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

pretty sure you can't delete reviews yourself and you only get 30 days to edit them here

IPS removed it.

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

this is a bug unique to your site no one else, but I know the reason and you will get it fixed for the update

I believe there were similar reports a few pages back in this thread. 

Just now, Wolf said:

I believe there were similar reports a few pages back in this thread. 

the only other bug needed fixing what others posted is the one in the ACP when manually awarding points to members, I think 1 other had the problem you have with a error on the front and that was fixed for them months ago and that is cos it clashed with another

21 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I have said a few times but people don't like back tracking posts or reading any before they create a new one, Yes it is a bug with adding points via the ACP and is fixed for the next update, the next update is taking a bit longer then expected but should be out some point next week

If this is a 'normal' bug, you need to information this on product page. I will read all reply. And about what i ask before?

On 8/13/2019 at 9:52 AM, 403 - Forbideen said:

Hello, i need help with your plugin.

1. When my system create a topic automatic, my customer didn't receive money. How i fix it? I'm using the tutorials plugin from Adriano,  and your plugin don't have integration with this app. Then i setup a good value on support topic, but don't count. How i fix it?

2. How the admin/super admin spend your money? I make a order but never lost money. I have remove this privilegy.

3. How i give money when my member receive a tropheu?

7 minutes ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

1. When my system create a topic automatic, my customer didn't receive money. How i fix it? I'm using the tutorials plugin from Adriano,  and your plugin don't have integration with this app. Then i setup a good value on support topic, but don't count. How i fix it?

2. How the admin/super admin spend your money? I make a order but never lost money. I have remove this privilegy.

3. How i give money when my member receive a tropheu?

you will need to speak to the people who make them apps and ask them to add the ability for that, I personally can't support all 3rd party apps myself, Adraino has this app so possibly could do it but I reckon it will be if lot's of people request it

Edited by TheJackal84

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

you will need to speak to the people who make them apps and ask them to add the ability for that, I personally can't support all 3rd party apps myself, Adraino has this app so possibly could do it but I reckon it will be if lot's of people request it

About first question, this is not a problem with tutorials or any others... this a error with your app, because when i share a tutorials/uploads/blog etc... i create a topic with member account... but the member don't receive the points. I setup the points to be send when a topic was posted there. Maybe you needs chance the method to cont this topic and give the points.

Or if you prefer, i can pay for you fix it for me.

6 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

Hello, i've buy another app for member shop, Goals. But i have a problem, only one member receive the points.

Anothers members finish the goals, but only me receive the points, its normal?

image.thumb.png.229addfef2efefebdb558f5cf6bd3192.png

shouldn't do mate it should award it to all, Do the other members have permission to gain from that goal?

I am online this week going through all support requests etc

Greetings TheJackal84,

I am attempting to use your Profile Background plugin ( https://flashmodding.com/index.php?/files/file/49-profile-backgrounds/ ) for my community and I have ran into some issues. - I have installed the recent version (1.2) that you updated in July.

- It shows in my plugins and all members are enabled.

- There is no button on the front end of the profile pages to edit the background prior to and after the update.

My current theme: Chameleon Dark - ipsfocus

unknown.thumb.png.2178422bd2d47c94d0e46f37ef58b5f2.png

updated to 1.2.1

New Features

• Added a admin notification for when users redeem custom items
  • Removed the dashboard block showing the amount of custom items needing awarded
  • Added a new block and settings for the index page showing random items
  • Added the ability to set a time delay on purchasing the same items
    • Example... Set it to 300 seconds then a member can only buy the item once every 5 minutes

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug when manually awarding points to users via the ACP

@Wolf if you get a error let me know and I will send you a patch

On 7/24/2019 at 3:49 AM, DarkClaWz said:

2. When you perementaly delete a status it doesn`t remove the points gained for it, for posts it works excellent.

3. When you add a picture to an item it doesn`t show it when you enter the product page, only at the shop view. When I enter the product page it keeps showing the fa-icon the item has.

On 7/27/2019 at 10:42 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Do you mean the actual items page? I am seeing all the images on my board, I will look into the coding anyway

On 7/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, DarkClaWz said:

At the categories where you can see all the items - it shows normally.
When you go to a specific product page (which displays it description, price, times purchased and in stock) the image doesn`t show up and the fa-icon shows.

Also, is there anything new about the error message from purchasing & using  "Guess the number"? we talked about it at pm.
Thanks for the support!

A few more things - would like if there will be auto re-stock for products and if there was an option to set view permissions for categories for different groups. Useful in case you would want to make a special category which available for specific groups.

Hey TheJackel,thanks for the update 🙂
I am still facing the same problems I mentions below.
about guess the number - when you Purchase & use the item - it refreashes the page whice causes it to display an error - since the product doesn`t exist anymore (since you have just used it). It should send the member back to the members shop page or any other page.

Re-stock wasn`t added, would like if it could be added, thanks!
Also permissions for categories, will it be possible to add it please?

On 12/08/2019 at 21:50, DSystem said:

@ TheJackal84  Olá
eu acredito que encontrei um bug.

Reações não geram pontos no ipdownloads.

Eu defino para cada gosto para gerar 10 pontos. Isso funciona perfeitamente no fórum.

Somente na área de download, o similar é acionado, mas os pontos não são creditados na conta do membro.

Any news on this subject latest version?

3 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:

about guess the number - when you Purchase & use the item - it refreashes the page whice causes it to display an error - since the product doesn`t exist anymore (since you have just used it). It should send the member back to the members shop page or any other page.

will sort that for in a couple of days

Re-stock wasn`t added, would like if it could be added, thanks!

Yeah I can add that

Also permissions for categories, will it be possible to add it please?

never really thought about it as you set each item for permissions, if you have the categories set and add the items in that cat what only allows x/y/z groups to buy from, I thought it would entice the people who are members to maybe see the ones available to say vips then they might want to upgrade to a vip for maybe the extra points they can win on the items or how ever you set the items awards

2 hours ago, Gauravk said:

What about the points showing on left side profile - long awaited and much needed feature.....? 

will look into it but there is already lots of hooks in this application so can't promise that, I might be able to add it to my plugin enhanced profile blocks

48 minutes ago, DSystem said:

Any news on this subject latest version?

Will check it out, it seems to work fine on the download comments etc so will need to look properly into it

18 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

will sort that for in a couple of days

About that bug - now Rock Paper Scissors has a familiar bug.
After you play the game - it doesn`t show you if you won or lose - it just shows you the same page as before to choose your option (doesn`t work at the second time).

On 8/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, TheJackal84 said:

updated to 1.2.1

I found a new bug. I can't remove any member from group.
image.thumb.png.dc2c740734d681b702661d5fe996351d.png

#1 /home/ggames/public_html/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(110): IPS\membersshop_hook_MemberHook->removePoints('5', 'Got removed fro...')
#2 /home/ggames/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\membersshop_hook_ClubsHook->removeMember()

And about the Goals, any news?

I have already reported this to the support, but so far no position.

Example: 
image.thumb.png.ccaf0461fea26f260d195293c806fe97.png

I selected all group
image.thumb.png.63840e6f9775b31f0775d3c6bc4772c7.png

Another example; 'Faça 5 upload em 1 dia'... or make 5 upload by day.
image.thumb.png.4323a2bcf2c75d325d8592c1ab4d8155.png

Simple right? Look : My upload did then more 5 upload by day... and don't receive the prize.

image.thumb.png.5824f29b703b71ba3c7a62491c6ec16f.png

If you don't belive, access the category Traduções de Jogos

I will update my review when it starts working.

11 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

I have already reported this to the support, but so far no position.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:41 AM, TheJackal84 said:

I am online this week going through all support requests etc

maybe read the replies to your other one, Loving the way you lot think I am in dept to drop everything else to support you

17 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:

About that bug - now Rock Paper Scissors has a familiar bug.

It's a bug on some items when buying and using, for now disable the buy & use until it is updated, ( should be a couple of days I got a lot of open apps I am working on at the same time )

11 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

I will update my review when it starts working.

Don't care about reviews mate and ultimations will not work with me, I would rather cut my nose off to spite the face, Like I said read the replies to your posts

On 8/21/2019 at 3:31 PM, mtlurb said:

Is it possible to Buy a “hide ads” package?

there is nothing included in there to allow that, But I can always make custom items for people so if that's something you want then let me know ( there will be a charge though for custom things )

Edited by TheJackal84

We are receiving error when someone come to membersshop to upgrade there membership by spending points, but when refreshed they have been successfully upgraded to another group and also points have been charged perfectly.

Seems like thank you page error. Please help.

On 8/28/2019 at 12:05 PM, TheJackal84 said:

It's a bug on some items when buying and using, for now disable the buy & use until it is updated, ( should be a couple of days I got a lot of open apps I am working on at the same time )

how do I do that? didn`t find at the settings.
By the way, the rock paper scissors does that also when it`s played via "My Products".

Also, when I am trying to buy a custome product it shows an error and I don`t get notified about it as before.

Thanks again 🙂 

Edited by DarkClaWz