Members Shop ( Support Topic )

6 hours ago, Tripp★ said:

When viewing the category for the shop I get this:

For the time being change the settings of the shop to use small grids it will work then, I will throw a update out ASAP with a fix for that today at some point

6 hours ago, Tripp★ said:

And on the homepage of the shop, none of the items are appearing at all. I am using 1.1.5 with IPS 4.4 and I do not have Nexus.

Have you set the permissions correctly? the permissions are set in the items edit page instead

6 hours ago, Time Travel Institute said:

Is there a way to not redirect the user to the home page after a purchase is made? Or to redirect them somewhere else?

it uses the new IPS referrer feature meaning it should redirect you back to the page it is on when purchased

Edited by TheJackal84
1 minute ago, Time Travel Institute said:

Aha, I understand. It was redirecting me back to the home page whenever I bought anything... Let me check that I don't have something stupid going on.

Let me know, It is something I can add a check to, to see if referrer exists do x if not do y, but the referrer should exist so it should redirect you properly

@TheJackal84

Hi. I purchased Members Shop 1.0.0 and was just about to renew but I don't have that option. I only see buy. I noticed that the price bumped up too.

I haven't been keeping up so I was wondering if I have to purchase the app full or is there a renewal option?

I"ve only ran the app on a test board but never live. Since IPS 4.4 is gold I can think about upgrading now.

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

For the time being change the settings of the shop to use small grids it will work then, I will throw a update out ASAP with a fix for that today at some point

Have you set the permissions correctly? the permissions are not set in the items edit page instead

Setting it small grids worked a treat. Thanks very much. 

I am not sure what you mean by setting the permissions correctly. It worked pre-update, just fine. But post-update - it doesn't. I can also see the items when I view the category, but I can't see it on the store home page. I have checked the item edit page and the permissions are indeed set, for some of the items it's set to "All Groups" can see the item. 

As a side note; and unrelated to the issue I raised above; the problem that the @Time Travel Institute has brought up is similar to an issue I brought up a year ago, (A problem I am still having) when you change the FURL from anything but the default, is that still on the drawing board of being fixed?

Edited by Tripp★
On 2/23/2019 at 8:51 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Hi. I purchased Members Shop 1.0.0 and was just about to renew but I don't have that option. I only see buy. I noticed that the price bumped up too. 

I haven't been keeping up so I was wondering if I have to purchase the app full or is there a renewal option?

I"ve only ran the app on a test board but never live. Since IPS 4.4 is gold I can think about upgrading now.

We have no control over invoice's here, I don't even know how long they are valid for until expired

On 2/23/2019 at 9:27 AM, Tripp★ said:

I am not sure what you mean by setting the permissions correctly. It worked pre-update, just fine. But post-update - it doesn't. I can also see the items when I view the category, but I can't see it on the store home page. I have checked the item edit page and the permissions are indeed set, for some of the items it's set to "All Groups" can see the item. 

Try clearing your cache

On 2/23/2019 at 9:27 AM, Tripp★ said:

As a side note; and unrelated to the issue I raised above; the problem that the @Time Travel Institute has brought up is similar to an issue I brought up a year ago, (A problem I am still having) when you change the FURL from anything but the default, is that still on the drawing board of being fixed?

so you saying if you change the furl it don't redirect properly? it uses the new 4.4 redirect now too so should all be OK

18 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

We have no control over invoice's here, I don't even know how long they are valid for until expired

All is good now.

I went back to the Order, found the date, and although it was expired, I clicked on Details and luckily it had a pending to pay link. I clicked on it and it worked!

Renewal success! 😄

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
13 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Hope you enjoy, there is a lot more stuff then originally so take your time setting it all up

I will!

I believe you added the features I requested like unlimited custom items and quantity display AND Trophies and Medals the members can buy with points.

I am also planning to purchase Member Shop Goals. Great stuff.

This was the one app I felt was needed in IPS and tried to work with other developers to make it but it never came to light. So I am happy that you took it on and have expanded it.

Thank you! 😄

Edited: Purchased Member Shop Goals 🙂

Edited by GrooveOnBeat
56 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Try clearing your cache

so you saying if you change the furl it don't redirect properly? it uses the new 4.4 redirect now too so should all be OK

I have cleared my cache, and it still doesn't work, and yet, it still isn't re-directing properly.

I'd reinstall this application - just take it off and reinstall it again. But I'd be worried that everyone would lose their points.

17 hours ago, Tripp★ said:

I have cleared my cache, and it still doesn't work, and yet, it still isn't re-directing properly.

I'd reinstall this application - just take it off and reinstall it again. But I'd be worried that everyone would lose their points.

Every purchase or action across Shop and all the addons for it (lottery, betting, etc) redirect back to the home page for me also 😞

On 2/26/2019 at 3:13 AM, Time Travel Institute said:

Every purchase or action across Shop and all the addons for it (lottery, betting, etc) redirect back to the home page for me also 😞

21 hours ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Recently, after making any donation or buying any shop item, it kicks you out of the forums and back to home screen. Any idea why?

it must have something to do with the new referrer ips added in 4.4, I will look into it today, I have had to work the last couple of days throughout the day/night so ain't had time to check it properly, but I can today

On 2/25/2019 at 9:16 AM, Tripp★ said:

Can you send me login to check it out?

Also I have not added it to the application description for 3rd party add-ons ( I will add it today when I throw out the update ),

but this now works with @Adriano Faria's raffles system

This has proper intregration what will also use the members shop ACP logs logging the points spent and what they spent it on etc

Edited by TheJackal84
5 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

it must have something to do with the new referrer ips added in 4.4, I will look into it today, I have had to work the last couple of days throughout the day/night so ain't had time to check it properly, but I can today

Can you send me login to check it out?

Your recent update to the membershop (1.1.6) has fixed this problem, and has fixed all the issues I had with it, except for items appearing on the index page of the shop. But that's okay, I just changed the link to take it to the category instead, and the redirect issue is fixed.

However this issue still exists with the lottery modification; so what ever you did here could potentially fix that problem too. :)

Great work man!

2 minutes ago, Tripp★ said:

Your recent update to the membershop (1.1.6) has fixed this problem, and has fixed all the issues I had with it, except for items appearing on the index page of the shop. But that's okay, I just changed the link to take it to the category instead, and the redirect issue is fixed.

However this issue still exists with the lottery modification; so what ever you did here could potentially fix that problem too. 🙂

Great work man!

Lottery is coming, I am making a nice new update also with a landing page and also a smaller grid to choose from like members shop, and also added some colours for the balls what you can set in the ACP

spacer.png

coloured balls will also be in the topics if you have topics created for games etc, I am also going to add a force win setting so you can force it to have a winner for that draw

1 minute ago, Fleiding said:

Is there any way to reduce points for admins too after they buy something? Currently when I buy something, no warning pops up asking me if I am sure to buy this item, and no points are reduced from my account.

go into your ACP and moderator permissions and check the members tab, there is a setting for allow to buy for free

11 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

go into your ACP and moderator permissions and check the members tab, there is a setting for allow to buy for free

If I go to Group Permissions there is no tab; if I edit a Group, I only have the option for Banking and Bonus Points.