Classifieds System

I am testing the advert submission process after just installing and setting-up Classifieds.

The images sometimes fail to upload; sometimes say they have uploaded but never show the image.

On submission of the advert, the system throws an error saying something went wrong; however, the advert still shows in the adverts list (but no images).

Any ideas where I am going wrong please?

Cheers.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

Hello, how I can disabled contact by email and the custom message field? I would like give only private message option and comment tab, ways that can help user using more site.

Already requested this, too. Good to see, there are more members wishing this enhancement. I think many really need this feature and it helps doing legal commerce... I noticed you can still email any member, even after the classified has expired... As soon as bots find out this email possibility, you have big problems. On the other side, every competitor could easily email to former members that haven't been online for ages.... This can easily become a big problem.

Yeah, I want others members can see the activities of adverts, a way like marketing...if a member interested an adverd and realize all contact steps with facebook, whatssapps or others, no meet sense.....so, or private message(still using my site), or a comment tab where interested user post, ask, request whatever...others members can see and thinking...¨this site is usefull, people are here, so I would like put my advert there too...¨

- Can add sorting by price?

No, at the moment this feature is not available.

- Can I display all the ads, as it was in IBA 3.4.x?  There is no such widget in the new version

You can have the same view inside the single category, in 4.x you only have a "Front Page" where you can add:

- what's news widgets
- random widgets
- Expiring soon widget
- Featured widgets
- Category widgets

Like the IPS marketplace.

Hello, I'd need a clarification about expired ads behaviour, and apologise if this has been already discussed.

When I first tested this app, my assumption was that expired ads were only seen by their owner (and Admin/Mods). Having logged in as another member, I now realise that everyone can see expired ads.

Is this the normal behaviour?

If it is, may I ask if there's a way to make them invisible for whoever is not the owner or admin/mod?

On my site only services are offered (not products) and, for whoever is searching, it won't make a difference if the ad is expired or not for as long as they can see it in full.

On 09/02/2018 at 3:34 PM, plutonash said:

I am testing the advert submission process after just installing and setting-up Classifieds.

The images sometimes fail to upload; sometimes say they have uploaded but never show the image.

On submission of the advert, the system throws an error saying something went wrong; however, the advert still shows in the adverts list (but no images).

Any ideas where I am going wrong please?

Cheers.

Anyone please?

Requesting:

1. When renew an advert, give user option choose others packages. In my case, I offering one week free, and possible renew free by week, but I would like not only free package option for renew, user can take others not free packages if they want, because contain others benefits.

2. After renew free package, admin and user don't received any invoice. Need for best bussiness management, free or not free, it should be generate an invoice, for site side and user side.

• 3 weeks later...

Go easy on me...

How can I set this up for two aspects...

1) So my site can sell products on our own with Pay pal and or credit card transactions....

Also adding groups of things such as Jeep Decals, Hoodies, Tee Shirts and more but in groups of items the site itself sells...

2) Allowing members to buy sell and Trade on their own without being able to list items in our online store section?

Charging 1.00 per listing for sale items? Unlimited time

Anyone have a step by step guide I have just migrated from Vbulletin and I have never had an online store at all I am new to Invision and trying to get things learned as I go but we are now ready to offer decals and some other items and I need this to be seamless...

Please help advise or show me a step by step guide...

If you would be willing to guide me through the steps and aid in the set up let me know I can offer some compensation if I can also learn to set it up and learn as I go...

PLEASE HELP...

Hi , im just starting to use this now and have a few questions i hope can get answered..

According to the Settings i can enable Transactions (and this is what it says)

If enabled, users will be able to buy items and pay directly to the advertiser.
This option will only have effect in SALES advert type.

My problem is when it is set to enable , the buyer gets sent to paypal and the transaction goes through our account not the Advertiser.  

Can you tell me if this is normal , and if not *which im hoping" what can i do to get it to work correctly ?

While it is unabled the member has to contact the Advertiser first and the Forum gets no percentage of that payment ?

Thanks very nice of you to give this your time. 

Wicked