Need help with a runnaway email script

Hello,

I send a bulk mail on 04-14-24 through the forum software.

Since then approximately 3400 emails per day of this SAME email are send to 1! ONE person, totalling for +46.000! emails send from the forum software to this one person.
They are all with different message IDs, so they were delivered separately.

I'm using sendgrid to send my tiny lot (<500) of bulk"" mail ech month, and this is horrific for that person.

Please help, I deleted that mail and somehow the forum is still sending it.

If the mail is deleted entirely from bulkmail, there isnt anything sending at present (quite simply, there isnt anything there to send). I suspect what you are seeing is whatever is left still going through. Are you seeing anything showing in your email error logs, or system logs?

Hi Marc thank you for the swift reply!

I have empty email error logs, but I got, I only now checked, a whole lot of system errors:

pop3 IPS\Email\Incoming\PopImapException (0) UNEXPECTED_RESPONSE:-ERR message 50 expunged

And some in the backtrace:

site/forum/system/Email/Incoming/PopImap.php(160): IPS\Email\Incoming\_PopImap->_getLine()
#1 site/forum/system/Email/Incoming/PopImap.php(99): IPS\Email\Incoming\_PopImap->_putLine()
#2 site/forum/applications/core/tasks/pop.php(59): IPS\Email\Incoming\_PopImap->getEmail()
#3 site/forum/system/Task/Task.php(281): IPS\core\tasks\_pop->execute()
#4 /site/forum/system/Task/Task.php(244): IPS\_Task->run()
#5 site/forum/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(72): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#6 {main}

There are over 600 error pages btw... 😞

22 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Thats an issue with incoming mail settings on commerce support system. So you would need to address that

I have no idea what that means, sorry. And how do I address that? 

Ohh wait, its something on my providers side you mean?