If you have any modifications, please be sure to disable those, including themes, applications, plugins, etc... 

If that does not help, please provide a link to the given item.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

If you have any modifications, please be sure to disable those, including themes, applications, plugins, etc... 

If that does not help, please provide a link to the given item.

It's my local installation. There are no theme changes or modifications at all.

1 minute ago, Kirill Gromov said:

It's my local installation. There are no theme changes or modifications at all.

I'm afraid, without being able to review the issue, we're unable to provide further support as I cannot reproduce this.

1 minute ago, Kirill Gromov said:

I guarantee you that this bug can be reproduced on a completely clean installation!

I'm afraid, I cannot reproduce this error on a clean installation with not customizations. Without being able to fully investigate your instance in an unmodified state, I cannot provide further support.

3 minutes ago, Kirill Gromov said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 minute ago, opentype said:

By the way: seems to be related to the height calculation in Chrome. 

The image is there and shows fine in Safari and Firefox for me. Just Chrome has no height for the ImageBlock section. 

I am seeing this it specifically on this install. I have logged a bug particular for Chrome on this in our internal tracker. See if this helps.