Content I Started question

Had a user ask this question today....(using the "Content I Started" tab) they wanted to know why when searching a particular date range for their posts only 2 or 3 posts came up? I also tried this for myself and I entered a 6 month range for 2020 and I only got 3 posts when I know that I had many more than that? Anybody know why this is happening or is it a bug in 4.7.16?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Have you limited your search index in ACP -> System -> Search to specific time period which is excluding content now?

No, I have not limited anything there. Everything is set to the default.

Pic

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

2 hours ago, Genestoy said:

I also just checked searching the last 365 days and got only 20 hits and I had more than 20 posts in one topic alone?

Keep in mind it’s content you started, not replied to. IE you created a topic. 

Appears there is definitely a bug as it does not bring up the "Content I Started" because I can search for a topic and myself as the author and the topic comes up but is not in the "Content I Started" list.

When I click on the "Content I Started" tab it also brings up "replies" to my topics from other users and my own replies to my own topics???

Looks like the same behavior here on IPS. Why do user replies to my topics show up in the "Content I Started" list? Seems like a lot of posts that are unnecessary in the list because they are not "Content I Started" but rather replies to "Content I Started".