1 critical issue

Some of the source files for Invision Community have been modified.

public_html/community/applications/core/modules/admin/support/phpinfo.php

You should download an unmodified copy of those files and upload them to your server. Once that is done, check if the problem persists.

I have downloaded and reinstalled this file 3 times and cant get it to go away, any info will help.

I have also done a complete reinstall of the whole package and no change.

Thanks

Maybe your hosting is doing something to the file after the upload? Like removing a forbidden function? I've seen it happen a couple of times.

Try downloading the file and comparing it to the file from the IPS client area. This might help you find if the server is automatically editing the file after the upload.

Agreed with terabyte… many hosting providers don’t like phpinfo files as it displays info about the server config. In reality, it is nothing super secret, but some operate with a “security by obscurity” model. 

It’s super likely your host is doing this. If that is literally only happening with this one file, I would reach out to the host for it to be skipped as it is intended to be there and is properly secured.  (Just accessing the page via a browser does not display the standard phpinfo output.)