Classifieds System

Nice app, I bought it yesterday! I just don't like the fact that it's the first app to show when we log into the admin area. I would like to see the dashboard first (like it used to be) but now Classifieds is the first item in the admin menu, above System. Is there a way to change this?

Hello, 

I bought the classified version for my 3.4 forum. I will want to take the new version without losing the ads of the members.

I buy the version Classifieds System 1.1

I try the SQL command but I have an error

• delete from core_applications where app_directory = ‘classifieds’
  • Unknown column '‘classifieds’' in 'where clause'

• delete from ibf_core_applications where app_directory = ‘classifieds’
  • Table 'db499361909.ibf_core_applications' doesn't exist

Can you help me please ? thank you very much

Best regards

Bob

Edited by CiberBob

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing this app, but have several presales questions:

1. My members need to accept special terms & conditions before submitting/saving new adverts. This action is required by law. Is there an option so I can add a checkbox (which has to be checked by the member) with text / linked page with terms & conditions above the "save advert" button?
  2. I have a community which requires my members to operate completely anonymous. It's forbidden to enter their real names / websites / mobile numbers viewable to the public. For my policies, it's important that I can hide the field "Contact details - Other". My members may not enter data in there, or at least, it should be only viewable for a purchaser after a completed purchase. On the demo site (sosinv...) if I open an "expired test advert" and then click on "Contact Advertiser" it shows me a mobile number. This may not be.
  3. As a follow-up to 2.: I might also require to turn off the "Contact details - Email" option completely, so my members can't use email contact or at least can only email a seller after a completed purchase. I don't want them to be emailed before. Possible? 
  4. I just checked the demo and discovered that I can edit my new adverts. But if I had to pay a fee for the advert creation (paid package with percentage commission) I shouldn't be able to change the price. Otherwise each seller would "buy a 1$ advert" and change after checkout to "1000$". Please confirm that there is a restriction.

Thanks.

Edited by Cyboman

1. I've other requests like this and "special terms & conditions" will be added in the next release of the app. Now there are an option to add guidelines by category:

5a17f1998d3d0_Schermata2017-11-24alle10_59_33.thumb.png.ca708cff34b3d5ac0a31985c7adb8fe5.png

2. When you submit a new advert you have 3 fields:

5a17ef280aecc_Schermata2017-11-24alle11_05_43.thumb.png.d4f7bd119eb6428c0469b3e5a0a120ca.png

PM and Email doesn't show any personal information, "Other" is a text field and this is always visible.

If you want to hide this field you need a custom work.

3. It's the same,  If you want to hide this field you need a custom work.

4. Transaction fee is for the selling not for the advert creation.

5a17f31f8b32a_Schermata2017-11-24alle11_17_58.thumb.png.f878553de69ba2b239d77a5146f7f740.png

2 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Transaction fee is for the selling not for the advert creation.

I understand. Is there any option to get a fixed price for creating adverts? I'm just a bit scared, that my members create adverts for free, then they email with each other and close deals externally, then the seller closes the advert or sets it to pending until timeout, and the community earns nothing... Is this situation handled in any way?

2 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

PM and Email doesn't show any personal information, "Other" is a text field and this is always visible.

If you want to hide this field you need a custom work.

Is this a heavy coding operation? I mean just hiding a field on the frontend could be a one-line template edit and a simple setting in the app backend, or?

Edited by Cyboman

Hi @InvisionHQ

This is very urgent as we have many users wanting to buy and they cant !!!

when posting an advert and purchasing "pin option" if they set the price of their advert to 0 then THEY CANT POST !!!

the price needs to be more than 0 so that they can post !!! (when pin or featured package selected)

(as im telling users to set 0 if they dont want to give a price and wait for offers >> most users do this)

so my users cant buy ! 

Tx a lot for your help this is very urgent, im losing money every single minute as i launched my classifieds site yesterday...

Durango

Edited by Durango
19 hours ago, Cyboman said:

I understand. Is there any option to get a fixed price for creating adverts?

yes, you can setup a fixed price in the package options.

19 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Is this a heavy coding operation?

No, but it requires a code edit.

14 hours ago, Durango said:

This is very urgent as we have many users wanting to buy and they cant !!!

Assistance on BBcode.it.

I use this topic only for info request.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @InvisionHQ ,

I would like to explain a problem with the Classifieds System Plugin.

I've installed your software but from the AdminCP > Classifieds > Adverts I get the following error. Can you explain me why it doesn't work? Thanks!

Here the Error:

SELECT * FROM `classifieds_cats` WHERE cl_cat_parent=0 AND cl_cat_club_id IS NULL ORDER BY cl_cat_position
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'cl_cat_club_id' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT * FROM `...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Db/Select.php(276): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Node/Model.php(216): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField('cl_cat_id')
#3 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Node/Model.php(174): IPS\Node\_Model::nodesWithPermission(NULL, NULL, Array)
#4 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Node/Controller.php(104): IPS\Node\_Model::roots(NULL)
#5 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->_getRoots(NULL)
#6 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Helpers/Tree/Tree.php(127): call_user_func(Array, NULL)
#7 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Node/Controller.php(92): IPS\Helpers\Tree\_Tree->__toString()
#8 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\Node\_Controller->manage()
#9 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/applications/classifieds/modules/admin/classifieds/categories.php(31): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\classifieds\modules\admin\classifieds\_categories->execute()
#12 /var/www/demo.k-tribes.it/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

On 24/12/2017 at 2:31 PM, JEFF MACK said:

review system

Review system is a feature already present in the app.

Development is not stalled, I release another minor version soon with "Featured Block" slider and tons of bug fixes / improvement (beta stage on bbcode.it, 67 commits) and I hope to upload a major release here in the first quarter of 2018.

67 commits in two months mean a lot of work and I can't speedup new features development before bug fixes.

Edited by InvisionHQ