Classifieds System

Hi,

I had a few questions regarding this product.

1. Are members able to create a shop and have multiple products showcase in their shop?

2. Are the items a member wishes to sell displayable on their profile / is their shop accessible through their member profile.

3. When a purchase is made, is it possible for a purchase to be split (commission and what the shop owner will get) right away?

4. How does this work with Clubs?

Thank you!

16 hours ago, Agent Shark said:

1. Are members able to create a shop and have multiple products showcase in their shop?

2. Are the items a member wishes to sell displayable on their profile / is their shop accessible through their member profile.

3. When a purchase is made, is it possible for a purchase to be split (commission and what the shop owner will get) right away?

4. How does this work with Clubs?

1. Yes

2. you can check user activity on Classifieds app in user profile, the shop is not accessibile from user profile atm.

3. Yes

353777271_Schermata2018-04-21alle09_15_39.thumb.png.f68542f7dfd248f703a2bdf22068518a.png

4. with club you have your personal Classifieds reserved to members.

8 hours ago, Vossen said:

Is there a way to hide the expiration date under "LATEST AD"? 

No but I remove this line in the next release as I removed it in last adverts widget.

I just bought this and am trying to set it up and when clicking on the Submit and advert I get this message:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

The admin account can view the application, the admin can view, add and edit within the specific category. What did I miss?  

39 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

Check also on groups permission and category permissions.

Then remember to add Packages, conditions and types on every categories.

if you need help to configure Classifieds send me a PM with acp access.

I'm starting to sense my problem. If I go to the groups - which I thought I had already did - there are no tick boxes at all. 

no tick boxes.PNG

After little playing and disabling as much as options from landing page I figured out that "whats new" block is causing all the mess in stretching the whole landing page.

Classifieds - Views - Block Postion - Whats new - disabled for now to get the landing page correctly, please offer the bug fix for this issue at the earliest. Thanks.