Classifieds System

What is the roadmap for this product?  I bought it when it came out and I haven't seen an major improvement in a very long time.  The updates have been minimal as far as feature enhancement.  Maybe most are happy with where its at. I am not saying it's bad product at all, this is not meant to be a negative post, I just want to know if there is more coming to it in any foreseeable future.  I would even be happy to pay extra for plugins for it, I am not looking for freebies.  Did the shipping tracker ever get created, how about integration with other marketplaces, how about proper multi-currency integration to where if you have a global forum, each vendor can pick their proper base currency, then the system converts it.  I can keep going if you are interested.  I would just like to hear about a v2.0 that will show there will be more to this system.

What I would like to see is the current BUGS fixed--

The email system to contact the seller does not work correctly

some language strings wrong

The days to expire on the front end do not match the ACP days to expire

Deleting an ad in the list view with the IPS checkbox does not delete it in the ACP

AND

The sellers location should be on the list view also and not just the ad itself (very easy to add by the developer)

There should be ACP "switches" for things like "ask a question" if the admin chooses to not use that etc

I was one of the very first beta testers long ago when Andy Milne originally developed the classifieds so have been "around the block" with this app .

Edited by Genestoy

Exactly, I'm also waiting for some urgent updates to start using the app (that I've purchased already 1 year ago, but I never was able to use it due to its limitations).

• one general tax class is not enough!
    please allow setting the tax (and maybe also the commission) classes per category, NOT in the settings for all categories.
    Different products or services or dependant on private or commercial sales require different tax handling.
    Main problem is: I am not allowed to sendout automatic IP.Commerce invoices, that don't specify the tax exactly and according to laws.
  • anonymity & GDPR problems
    - missing terms & conditions per category
    - problems with deactivating email contacting on frontend

I think there should be an ongoing development of the app. For me, unfortunately, I can't start using it with its current limitations.

There have been no updates since May.  The reason I posted this again is because my renewal for support is next month and at this point, i feel it would be a waste of another $20 if there will be no more development happens.  I have no problem paying for plugins or added features.  I just need to know if I should invest my time in this, look for outside development of this or just use a different platform all together.  This came out almost 2 years ago now and it's only improved marginally.  It could be a killer app.

25 minutes ago, Genestoy said:

No, and I have been asking for this for a very long time now 😣

Thats a shame. This is a vital feature for adverts list to show location on a multinational forum classifieds, even facebook has this.

Wordpress Wp-adverts has this feature as standard with google auto complete address. 

I guess ill hold off buying this app. Thanks

955270781_ScreenShot2018-09-08at3_33_56am.thumb.png.18236f0372b5c10a7f39ce257970d1f2.png

Edited by beats23

I've fixed tons of bugs in the last months, I've made some feature improvements and now I'm working on some major features.

June / July and August are months where I can't work on the development of my plugins / apps but since September everything starts again.

I've not defined a road map but for sure next big release for CLASSIFIEDS will focus on the interface / theme part.

Widgets design, Advert page... all this parts need a "refreshed" and the involvement of a professional themer is not excluded.

At the same time all reported bugs will be fixed and the suggestions noted.

Edited by InvisionHQ
15 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

I've fixed tons of bugs in the last months, I've made some feature improvements and now I'm working on some major features.

June / July and August are months where I can't work on the development of my plugins / apps but since September everything starts again.

I've not defined a road map but for sure next big release for CLASSIFIEDS will focus on the interface / theme part.

Widgets design, Advert page... all this parts need a "refreshed" and the involvement of a professional themer is not excluded.

At the same time all reported bugs will be fixed and the suggestions noted.

Sounds good, if you are able to squeeze advert location on the list view feature, you will have one more buyer.

Regards 

On 9/3/2018 at 4:01 AM, Genestoy said:

The email system to contact the seller does not work correctly

Some improvements here in 1.2

some language strings wrong

If you refer to FREE string in search result it's fixed and release in 1.1.12 in the next days.

The days to expire on the front end do not match the ACP days to expire

Can't confirm this issue, look:

FRONT

1206214373_Schermata2018-09-12alle11_03_46.png.3f59fc4d963cdae38502da71e1be6556.png

FRONT FEATURED ITEM

1654529341_Schermata2018-09-12alle11_03_39.thumb.png.03f53660c4027488b7a95b944af27b0d.png

ACP

1191334745_Schermata2018-09-12alle11_07_11.png.99ae7339c2f224bfd309a1f8d8e75443.png

Deleting an ad in the list view with the IPS checkbox does not delete it in the ACP

It works on my dev board.

The sellers location should be on the list view also and not just the ad itself (very easy to add by the developer)

Location is visible also in category list.

Edited by InvisionHQ

What's New in Version 1.1.12  

Released Just now

FS#5 -  FREE string on search result

FS#8 - Featured Adverts block improvement 

FS#10 - Advert count per category issue

FS#11 - Addded pin map icon to location info

On bbcode.it some other task for 1.2 roadmap, please register and send me a pm for account activation.

13 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

What's New in Version 1.1.12  

Released Just now

So you will be continuing development? I am beginning a new site and was sort of designing something like this when I thought, "let me check the market place." And found this. I can't waste my reputation on something that has no support. I may need a lot 😉

Thanks for a good looking app though, I will probably purchase on Friday.

Hi @InvisionHQ,

I just visited bbcode.it and wanted to add the "TAX class selection per category" improvement.

But I noticed, the forum is down, and instead, it shows a FlySpray project management system.

I also tried to login there with my bbcode.it credentials but it didn't work.

What can I do? Where can I add Classifieds (and iAward) suggestions that should be considered?

Thanks.