Classifieds System

On 8/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, GoDuBois said:

I had this problem before and its back....

members who renew their ad can not use their credit in their account.

Can you take a look?

thank you

Support request on BBcode.it

16 hours ago, Mark White said:

Go easy on me...

How can I set this up for two aspects...

1) So my site can sell products on our own with Pay pal and or credit card transactions....

Also adding groups of things such as Jeep Decals, Hoodies, Tee Shirts and more but in groups of items the site itself sells...

2) Allowing members to buy sell and Trade on their own without being able to list items in our online store section?

Charging 1.00 per listing for sale items? Unlimited time

Anyone have a step by step guide I have just migrated from Vbulletin and I have never had an online store at all I am new to Invision and trying to get things learned as I go but we are now ready to offer decals and some other items and I need this to be seamless...

Please help advise or show me a step by step guide...

If you would be willing to guide me through the steps and aid in the set up let me know I can offer some compensation if I can also learn to set it up and learn as I go...

PLEASE HELP...

you can find a "step by step" guide inside the package.

6 hours ago, Wicked007 said:

Hi , im just starting to use this now and have a few questions i hope can get answered..

According to the Settings i can enable Transactions (and this is what it says)

If enabled, users will be able to buy items and pay directly to the advertiser.
This option will only have effect in SALES advert type.

My problem is when it is set to enable , the buyer gets sent to paypal and the transaction goes through our account not the Advertiser.  

Can you tell me if this is normal , and if not *which im hoping" what can i do to get it to work correctly ?

While it is unabled the member has to contact the Advertiser first and the Forum gets no percentage of that payment ?

Thanks very nice of you to give this your time. 

Wicked

http://bbcode.it/forums/topic/179-transactions-enabled/?do=findComment&comment=532

Hello,

I'm posting here because your app, seems to override the menu editor. The mobile menu seems to be different from my desktop menu?
I currently have the classifies under the shops section which correctly shows this under the desktop menu. But as you see it places the classifieds under it's own section? 

IMG_4811.thumb.PNG.741eff631696cefe16324464a19a6d70.PNG

On ‎17‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 10:26 AM, PPlanet said:

Is it possible to assign a tax class to packages? (Individually or to all of them)?

In Australia your invoices need to itemise the GST amount. I can do this with Nexus (now Commerce) ads, but not really sure if I can assign that same tax class to classifieds.

Also a tax class per category setting would be great!

Some of my users have to pay tax, others not, but as I take the money for the sold classifieds (and enterprise members also use other apps that use tax classes), this would match the withdrawal amount calculation. (you can't mix up tax and no tax!)

So my idea is to create different categories for tax / no tax. 

Thanks.

Here are my two issues...

I had to disable the classifieds because I had members trying to buy stuff before I could get them set up...

So I made it so only Admin (myself could see and access them...

After figuring out how to set up categories and working through the task of initial set up I started to get it...

I went back to the classifieds in applications en enabled for all members and enabled it..

I then went to group permissions and made sure that also was turned on.

Well I have gone through every setting I can think of and I can not get the signed in users to see it and funny thing is a user who is not signed in can see it but of course they dont have the option to post an item in classifieds...

You do not have permission to access the Classifieds System.

Error code: CL-APP/2

Edited by Mark White

I got that thanks...

I do have another question I could use some input on...

I have more than one of an item ...

Let me explain I am selling american jeeper decals people put on their jeeps I have say 10 of a certain color...

I charge 10 bucks a decal so I got all of that I want to charge 2.00 for shipping of the first one but if the person orders say 4 I only want to charge a one time fee of 2.00 so instead of 12 bucks a piece it would be 42 total for the order of 4 how can I do that?

I also offer different colors of different decal styles say they order windshield scripts and then side of the jeep decals how can I make that all work out also?

Thanks I am setting up a complicated sales section and at least I can list them one at a time with multiple quantities

even If I just go to pay pal for now and refund them the 6 bucks but seems like a lot of extra work...

Please advise

and thanks in advance.