Classifieds System

3 minutes ago, FaceChat said:

If one sells something, and then a user clicks on buy but then does not buy, the item is put on hold, removing the possibility for others to buy,

So what do you suggest? If you have one item of that product and then someone clicked to buy and then takes 3 days to pay (this is a Commerce invoice setting)? You think it’s better than let 10 people buy and what do you do when you 10 people pay and you have only one item?

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

So what do you suggest? If you have one item of that product and then someone clicked to buy and then takes 3 days to pay (this is a Commerce invoice setting)? You think it’s better than let 10 people buy and what do you do when you 10 people pay and you have only one item?

thanks for the reply, so a user who clicks buy has three days? could not it be reduced to one?

It can be 1 day. It can be 10. As I said, this is a Commerce setting (Invoices) and it’s up to every admin to configure as he wants. You can choose a number of days to expire an invoice, the advert will be available for others again. Not sure of the default number of days, though.

Everything related to payment is a Commerce thing. 

Edited by Adriano Faria

I bought the app and wanted to demonstrate incompleteness and did not run at maximum in the system, presenting different errors

For now you have only shown how to write reviews with superficiality.

1. If one sells something, and then a user clicks on buy but then does not buy, the item is put on hold, removing the possibility for others to buy,

You don't know how commerce works.

2. if a person makes offers and the seller accepts the offer, the buyer does not get any notification lol should he go in hindsight where?

I've no reports about this issue but I'll look on it now.

Check Notification setting on your ACP, because default notification for accepted and rejected offers are sent by mail.

261006387_Schermata2018-05-14alle12_32_36.png.66d1082e1601d9b3f5a55021270e8e7f.png

3. you do not understand the functioning of credits, for example in the setting we talk about inserting credits for new sellers, how do you do it? boh

me? or you do not understand what are the "credits" in Commerce account?

It would not be better to ask before to play Holy Inquisition?

Edited by InvisionHQ