Classifieds System

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

It will depend on your settings:

The current settings for images on classifieds:
Maximum image allowed - 10
Maximum image filesize - 5MB
Maximum image dimensions - 800x800

Just seen that a 2MB pictures has been resized to around 60KB. Glad it works!

Edited by Dean_

Using latest Classifieds version 1.03 on Invision Power v4.1.18.2.

Classified App works fine but...

When newbies register for the board (forums.planetchristmas.com) they must enter a lot of profile information and then the account must be approved manually.  The admin gets an email about the new registration with the profile information displayed.  But...the profile information never makes it to the database.  If the account is approved, all the profile info is gone.

Disable the Classifieds app and the new registration profile information is saved as it should.

It took the gurus of IPS to pin down what which application was causing the profile info to disappear.  Classifieds.

Any idea what might be happening?

10 hours ago, PlanetChristmas said:

Using latest Classifieds version 1.03 on Invision Power v4.1.18.2.

Classified App works fine but...

When newbies register for the board (forums.planetchristmas.com) they must enter a lot of profile information and then the account must be approved manually.  The admin gets an email about the new registration with the profile information displayed.  But...the profile information never makes it to the database.  If the account is approved, all the profile info is gone.

Disable the Classifieds app and the new registration profile information is saved as it should.

It took the gurus of IPS to pin down what which application was causing the profile info to disappear.  Classifieds.

Any idea what might be happening?

Tested and fixed. The fix is here: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/not-saving-profile-fields-information-on-new-accounts-r311/

To login, use your name here as username there and your email here as the password there.

I will release a minor version today later to fix this and other bugs reported.

What's New in Version 1.0.3.2:

New Features:

•     Added category submission guidelines. Admin can enable guidelines per category. The guidelines will appear on advert post screen.
  •     Added pre defined reasons when completing an advert.

Fixes:

• Fixed the incompatibility with Member's Country and Custom Username Icon plugins
  • The following issues reported in the Tracker are fixed:
    • Not saving profile fields information on new accounts
    • Warning a member doesn't always link back to the advert
    • Error on classifieds AdvertismentLocation extensions
    • Price captions appearing even with Transactions disabled
    • Orphan records in table when deleting advert (main screenthost)
    • Failed to open advert if related topic has been deleted
    • Group setting "Number of approved items of content required to access the Classifieds" do not work
    • Language key and addresses settings

Not sure if it's a bug, or something relating to our website. But when we test the functionality of asking and answering a question, when a question is answered - the person answering (the link owner) is then redirected to the following URL:

..../classifieds/item/26-alti-question-test/?do=Comment&comment=5&tab=questions

This redirected URL then returns not found.

Any idea on what could be causing this?

4 minutes ago, coert_g said:

Not sure if it's a bug, or something relating to our website. But when we test the functionality of asking and answering a question, when a question is answered - the person answering (the link owner) is then redirected to the following URL:

It wotks fine on my live board. Submit a bug in my Tracker I can check it out for you.

1 hour ago, coert_g said:

Fix: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/redirect-when-answering-question-returning-error-r316/

On 16/1/2017 at 11:29 PM, ltmke11 said:

When I try and uninstall the old Andy Version (using your instruction on page 2 of the read me)

After I type in: delete from ibf_core_applications where app_directory = ‘classifieds’

I get the following message:

Unknown column '‘classifieds’' in 'where clause'

????

Hy Adriano :)

I have the same problem, should I send you a MP with my ACP credentials ?? Or is there a solution

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...