Classifieds System

2 minutes ago, Roy Akins said:

Hello, I have problem installing the plugin

I used to use the old v3.4 plugin by the other autor, I followed the steps and ran mysql query and it returned Success message. When I tried to install the plugin I got stuck at this point

http://prntscr.com/f0y2fs

I delete the files on server and rmoved MysQL tables of this new APP and then tried to reinstall and still encountered the same issue.

Can you look into it please?

Have you read the instructions, as requested in the file description?

You need to update cache in a tool on ACP

Anyway, send a PM with ACP access and I'll take a look in a few hours. 

Edited by Adriano Faria

hi adriano... we've been using for a month... https://supertalk.superfuture.com/classifieds
great product... suggestions for future updates - if at all possible:
1. having a dynamically updated BRAND field when inputting ads - so eventually users can select clothing via brand AS WELL as category then this could also become a block widget.
2. option for 3/4 column grid / multi-row layout on homepage blocks ? [instead of the slider lightbox]... though i'd be surprised if this hasn't been discussed b4?

if the above functionality already exists and i've just missed it pls. let me know!
other than that - making users use the system instead of sending PMs and selling privately is now our current issue...

Edited by superfuture7
7 hours ago, superfuture7 said:

hi adriano... we've been using for a month... https://supertalk.superfuture.com/classifieds
great product... suggestions for future updates - if at all possible:
1. having a dynamically updated BRAND field when inputting ads - so eventually users can select clothing via brand AS WELL as category then this could also become a block widget.
2. option for 3/4 column grid / multi-row layout on homepage blocks ? [instead of the slider lightbox]... though i'd be surprised if this hasn't been discussed b4?

if the above functionality already exists and i've just missed it pls. let me know!
other than that - making users use the system instead of sending PMs and selling privately is now our current issue...

Please, post suggestions in my support board, so I can track them and others can make their opinions too. 

Tks. 

Hello,

I was wondering if Classified supports digital products keys. The products are defined by the admin, users sell keys under the defined product.

Example:

Software > OS > Windows > Windows 10

Jack: $110

Mark: $100

etc

Customer buys the key, the system verifies the purchase and send him the key hidden, the customer clicks on unhide the key (void the refund when he does that) and gets the digital key for the product he got. Very similar to G2A for example.

I was wondering if classified also support resolution center so when users complain about a not working key they can start a private report between the buyer and seller with admin oversight until it is resolved.

Does the system also support trader feedback?

Just now, ee_joseph said:

I was wondering if Classified supports digital products keys.

No.

1 minute ago, ee_joseph said:

I was wondering if classified also support resolution center so when users complain about a not working key they can start a private report between the buyer and seller with admin oversight until it is resolved.

No.

Just now, ee_joseph said:

Does the system also support trader feedback?

Yes.

After the payment is done and recognized, it goes to the seller account as Account Credit. Once it's there, the seller can request withdraw, then the money goes to the seller bank account 

That's the only way it works because that's the only way Commerce works. Everything related to payment is handled by the Commerce app. Classifieds only allows you to list products. 

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

After the payment is done and recognized, it goes to the seller account as Account Credit. Once it's there, the seller can request withdraw, then the money goes to the seller bank account 

That's the only way it works because that's the only way Commerce works. Everything related to payment is handled by the Commerce app. Classifieds only allows you to list products. 

Okay, so pretend I'm the seller. Where do I go on the site to view my credit and request the withdrawal? I don't (yet) have a store enabled, just the classifieds.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:05 PM, Ziggs said:

My users claim that they aren't receiving email notifications about anything related to their Classifieds ads but that they are receiving other forum emails.  I've checked and the Notification settings in the AdminCP are set to allow them to choose email as an option, and the ability to edit their settings is enabled as well.

Email on my community is distributed through SparkPost.

Any ideas?

On 4/1/2017 at 4:16 AM, Adriano Faria said:

No. This app uses the built-in email/notification class and I receive them all the time on my support board, where users test the app and report bugs. 

My users are still not receiving any email alerts from Classifieds and I switched to SendGrid and can confirm that it is delivering with a good degree of success for all other forum emails.  Adriano, could I open a trouble-ticket and provide AdminCP access to allow you to look at my settings for me?

Sorry, I never used it so I'm not sure how can help you. If it works with it disabled (and it works!), then it should be some kind of filter, as I said here: 

If that's the case, you will have to change all occurrences of "advert", for example. But I'm simply guessing. You need to look for some kind of documentation to see what they block. Maybe they provide a log or something. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
3 hours ago, Roy Akins said:

Hello Adriano, I got the plugin installed (which was my previous issue) but now I have a huge one.

I am not able to create any Package, can you please see the below screenshot? I cannot see any option to adding one

http://prntscr.com/f1qdwg

Go to Admininstrators and edit your group or your user and give proper permissions. This is Admin CP Restrictions. 

9 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry, I never used it so I'm not sure how can help you. If it works with it disabled (and it works!), then it should be some kind of filter, as I said here: 

If that's the case, you will have to change all occurrences of "advert", for example. But I'm simply guessing. You need to look for some kind of documentation to see what they block. Maybe they provide a log or something. 

No, what I was asking is if you can look around in my IPB config and make sure that I didn't screw something up in the way that I have the Classifieds app configured.

8 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Go to Admininstrators and edit your group or your user and give proper permissions. This is Admin CP Restrictions. 

I have given full permissions

http://prntscr.com/f1yqem

For both of user groups, but still I cannot see it. See the screenshot please.

I have PMed you admin details, please check it.

15 minutes ago, CP_User said:

I think he wants the category list sidebar widget/block to be used in the middle/center where you have announcements, etc.

@FGN, if that's it:

Capturar.png

That's not even a widget.

What you can do is enable what you want to appear in the index, including a category listing:

Capturar.png

That will produce:

Classifieds_-_IPS_Community_Suite_-_2017

you can also drag and drop the blocks to reorder them in the index.

Edited by Adriano Faria

@Adriano Faria ok, i know its not a widget, but i dont want the categories on the sidbar, i want them on top of the catagories, but with the picture i put with them......so you know when you click the browse catagories, it will show that picture you put with it.....but only it will show all this over top the expiring soon block.......lol i know im being confusing.....but i need to PM you so i can show you the example i have....i dont want to put the screenshot here due to its another persons site