Classifieds System

18 minutes ago, KentT said:

But, you need to also understand that that (a) I had paid him to link his Classifieds app to the Trader Feedback System months ago

18 minutes ago, KentT said:

Why should I need to participate in his forums to find out that he was not going to do what he'd already been paid for and agreed to do?

Just now, KentT said:

I had been promised it would be in the next release... and it wasn't.

I'm really trying to stay out of it but let's just leave things clear here.

You SPONSORED a new feature. You DID NOT pay me to do a custom job. You WERE NOT STOLEN or something! Those are really different things.

Version 1.0.3 had 15 new features; 6 of them were sponsored by other people. In the end of the day, IT'S ME that decide if something will be added or not. Did you pay? Yes. You also were refund because I decided to NOT add it anymore. END OF STORY!

Now, please, this is a SUPPORT topic. I would appreciate if you stop to post here, unless you have a question in the app itself or I will request moderation to make a clean here.

Thank you.

OK, this post is directly related to the app, having upgraded to the latest version.

1.  The count of ads in each category is clearly incorrect, as shown below: The summary feed count of 19 active ads appears to be correct, but not 19 in each category.

ad_count.jpg

2. The number of expired ads in the summary feed on that same view seems incorrect, since the ACP shows over 4 pages of expired ads, as shown below:

ads_ACP_expired.jpg

3. How does a user renew an expired ad, when I have it set to allow free renewals?  Here's one user's view of expired ads as shown in the My Renewals list:

ad_renewals_view.jpg

He clicked to renew each one, and the expiration date changed, yet, they still are marked as Expired on his My Adverts view as shown below, and do not show up in the Classifieds. Note the changed date

.my_adverts_view.jpg

He is a moderator, so he went into the classifieds to see if Approving the ad (under the Advert Actions button) would make it display. It did not, but it removed the alert and changed the background color. 

Neither he nor I can quite understand how the ad renewal is supposed to work, nor exactly where it is failing to work -- but it didn't work under these circumstances. The ads are free, and the renewals are free...

9 minutes ago, KentT said:

OK, this post is directly related to the app, having upgraded to the latest version.

1.  The count of ads in each category is clearly incorrect, as shown below: The summary feed count of 19 active ads appears to be correct, but not 19 in each category.

ad_count.jpg

2. The number of expired ads in the summary feed on that same view seems incorrect, since the ACP shows over 4 pages of expired ads, as shown below:

ads_ACP_expired.jpg

3. How does a user renew an expired ad, when I have it set to allow free renewals?  Here's one user's view of expired ads as shown in the My Renewals list:

ad_renewals_view.jpg

He clicked to renew each one, and the expiration date changed, yet, they still are marked as Expired on his My Adverts view as shown below, and do not show up in the Classifieds. Note the changed date

.my_adverts_view.jpg

He is a moderator, so he went into the classifieds to see if Approving the ad (under the Advert Actions button) would make it display. It did not, but it removed the alert and changed the background color. 

Neither he nor I can quite understand how the ad renewal is supposed to work, nor exactly where it is failing to work -- but it didn't work under these circumstances. The ads are free, and the renewals are free...

I can't reproduce none of those issues. It would be VERY surprising one app doesn't work AT ALL as you point, at this stage.

Anyway, as you seem to NOT understand, I will support you if you post your issue in the right channel. So if you believe you've found a bug, submit a bug to my Tracker, AS I REQUESTED, and it will be checked.

Thank you.

PS: one isse per bug reported.

Now I can test and post screens.

7 hours ago, KentT said:

EDIT: I can reproduce this. Next time you post something, make sure to give all possible info regarding the issue. That happens when you disable the view of EXPIRED and COMPLETED adverts in category view setting. I will fix it.

7 hours ago, KentT said:

That doesn't happen here on my board, which you has access including to ACP:

Capturar.png

In the app:

Capturar_PNG.png

Will need ACP access to check.

7 hours ago, KentT said:

Works in my board:

- Package with FREE renew, just like yours:

Capturar.png

- My Renewals screen:

Capturar.png

As 2 are on my name, I can see the buttons to renew them.

7 hours ago, KentT said:

7 hours ago, KentT said:

Easily reproduceable: you or him set an UNAPPROVED advert as expired in the ACP, then unlock it. It will look like that:

Capturar.png

Kinda like yours.

The option to APPROVE won't appear because it is EXPIRED. If I understood right, you want to make it appear, so MAKE IT ACTIVE. The option is there. And then the option to approve is there:

Capturar.png

I suggest you talk to your moderator to be carefull... or create a test category and play around.

7 hours ago, KentT said:

Renews is supposed to work the way it always worked: if the package allows the renewal, the button will appear in MY RENEWALS. That's how it always worked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believed have found a bug, use the TRACKER to report.

Thank you.

Edited by Adriano Faria
6 hours ago, KentT said:

46 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

EDIT: I can reproduce this. Next time you post something, make sure to give all possible info regarding the issue. That happens when you disable the view of EXPIRED and COMPLETED adverts in category view setting. I will fix it.

This is fixed and the solution is in the Tracker on support forum. It wil lbe fixed/released on 1.0.3.1.

• 2 weeks later...

warning! HTML illiterate forum owner here..

When I try and uninstall the old Andy Version (using your instruction on page 2 of the read me)

After I type in: delete from ibf_core_applications where app_directory = ‘classifieds’

I get the following message:

Unknown column '‘classifieds’' in 'where clause'

????

5 minutes ago, ltmke11 said:

warning! HTML illiterate forum owner here..

When I try and uninstall the old Andy Version (using your instruction on page 2 of the read me)

After I type in: delete from ibf_core_applications where app_directory = ‘classifieds’

I get the following message:

Unknown column '‘classifieds’' in 'where clause'

????

Sens a PM with your ACP credentials, please. I'll take a look.

• 2 weeks later...

Classifieds version 1.0.3.1 (Beta 1) available to clients in http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/files/file/16-classifieds/

New Features/Enhancements:

•  Integration to TRADER FEEDBACK SYSTEM
  • Added Contact Details: Other to the Accounts Settings -> Adverts Defaults.
  • Added advert rating to category listing
  • Advert advert status (hidden, payment pending, etc.) for those who can view, in index blocks
  • Rework on category template for mobile devices to make the thumbnail larger

Fixes:

• All bugs reported in the Tracker

The sooner you test it and provide feedback/report bugs, the sooner it will be released.

Thank you.

What's New in Version 1.0.3.1:

New Features/Enhancements:

• 4.1.18 Compatibility version (quick edit of advert title on Advert view). Watch the video: https://youtu.be/IsBhvSQV3FQ
  • Added Contact Details: Other to the Accounts Settings -> Adverts Defaults.
  • Integration to Trader Feedback System (version 2.2.4 or higher), by @stoo2000
  • Captcha on email contact form for guests
  • New setting to display other adverts from the advertiser in advert view (slide block)
  • Advert status on index blocks (hidden and payment pending), for those who have permission to view
  • Advert rating on category view
  • Rework on category template for mobile devices to make the thumbnail larger

Fixes:

• All issues reported in the Tracker were fixed
Edited by Adriano Faria
2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Yes, it's possible. If someone buys 1, quantity is reduced to 9, not the price. 

but if a buyer wants to buy 20 at the first time? 

for now its possible only to buy 1, and after that, as you told, 9 more. 

19 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

This works only with transactions enabled and as far as I remember, if an item has 20 units and you want to buy 20 items, just increase the quantity field to 20. 

Isn't it happening?

so basically, if transactions enabled, i or anyone else, who allowed to create new listing, can put any quantity in this listing? 

i mean quntity will be shown bellow title, type, package fields, when you create new listing?

thanks