Edited by Adriano Faria
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
Display icon everywhere
- If disabled, you will be able to choose specific applications where the icon should appear
- Display icon everywhere
- Move the Settings page from Community to Members ACP area
Author Terms & Conditions
- Each purchase entitles you to use this resource in one IPS Community installation.
This resource is as it is: customization/modifications of any kind (code level and/or template edits) are not supported.
- You are free to do it in your install but you're on your own; no support will be provided.
- Feel free to send a private message If you still need it as a custom job
3: Before the Purchase
- Use the support topic to make presales questions.
- You can also request for a live demo.
- Support will be provided exclusively in the support topic. DO NOT send a private message for support. You may be ignored. All the history of support requests should be public just in case a refund for lack of support is requested.
- This resource was developed and tested only in default theme by IPS. Support is provided only in default theme.
5: Refund Policy
- No refund will be provided once the resource has been downloaded. Make sure you agree to item 3: Before the Purchase.
- Admin CP -> Community -> Custom Username Icon -> Settings
Upgrade from (any) plugin version
- Just install this application and it will port your data (members' preferences and plug-in settings) to the new format and the old plug-in will be automatically uninstalled from your community.