Classifieds System

58 minutes ago, Luca Barzelogna said:

I can't do that, the app don't change the total in the new advert page

You are right. Here goes a quick fix: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/package-price-showing-up-on-advert-post-screen-even-disabled-in-package-r353/

Login details:

• User: your username hiere on IPS
  • Password: your email here on IPS

Definitive fix will be available in next version.

43 minutes ago, DanLemX said:

Hi, I know 4.2 beta just came out, but just for information purposes, do you have a timeline for a 4.2 compatibility fix? Will this fix allow classifieds into the new Clubs system (it worked with Group Collaboration)

It will have all features from IPS 4.2 and a few new features. Unfortunately, we still don't have documentation on new features. Anyway, the app will be update on marketplace as soon as IPS 4.2 (final) is released. 

Hi there, we just purchased this application for our suite. Is there a way to disable the member dropdowns?

I think it's these two hooks:

clUserBar.php \IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global
clMobileNavigation.php \IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global

Thanks!

Edited by Lord Nowe
7 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

Hi there, we just purchased this application for our suite. Is there a way to disable the member dropdowns?

Thanks!

Not currently. I'll add this as a setting in the new version. 

Probably removing the hook file but Let me make a test first and I'll let you know.

16 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

Thanks!

That's it. Remove both files from applications/classifieds/hooks and then go to ACP -> System -> Support -> Something isn't working correctly and run the tool.

Menus will not appear anymore.

Just now, FGN said:

So the Beta 3 is out and i have it.......something to keep in mind plz, i had to totally disable your app after the Beta 3 was released due to these errors

Classifieds isn't compatible with IPS 4.2. When IPS 4.2 (final) is released, I'll update the file on marketplace.

Sorry, another (probably not quick) question. Is there a way to rename the app from "Classifieds" to "Commissions" in the URL? We've managed everything else in the language file changes, I think. Editing the FURLs to /commissions/ just changes them to /classifieds/commissions. Thanks again Adriano!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Due to lack of time (working on a real job now), I decided to transfer the ownership of Classifieds to @InvisionHQ. Unfortunately I don't have the time anymore required to make this app better as it should. It has potential to grow up but I know that I won't be able to work on it as it should.

Please, keep reporting and making suggestions in support forum. I'll be around to help him for a month or so... till there, he will probably move content from the tracker and Classifieds forums to his install, somewhere else. He will let you all know when it's proper time.

Tks.