Community

Classifieds System

Adriano Faria

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to use this for digital content only. My idea is that someone would offer an amount with a description of what they want. Takers can then accept the offer if they like.

Example: "I will pay $250 to anyone who can provide custom digital content described here as description)

Would I be able to use this in this way?

Edited by superj707

In the marketplace I've released the Classifieds 1.1.1 that support 4.2 features and Member Store:

• 4.2 Compatibility
  • Fixes all issues reported in the Tracker
  • Reactions support (IPS 4.2)
  • Clubs support  (IPS 4.2)
  • Content Message and Promote features  (IPS 4.2)
  • Embedded content  (IPS 4.2)
  • Recommended Questions (IPS 4.2)
  • Added REACTIONS to the questions (IPS 4.2)
  • Member Store (IPS 4.2)
  • Activity stream support (IPS 4.2)
  • Change advert type once posted 
  • Featured and Pinned Blocks for General > Settings > Views
  • Advert posting restriction
  • Disable EDIT feature in completed adverts
  • Dates on expired ads
  • Default option for user
  • Integration to Gallery

Some screenshots of member store feature:

5970f6e84313e_Schermata2017-07-19alle16_27_18.thumb.png.1fbb0df25542982bf4886e8806492d67.png

5970f6e12df37_Schermata2017-07-20alle20_24_34.thumb.png.cbe1d85eab59481dfb006dd21e1bf08a.png

Now I'm ready to get new suggestions and reports on my forum BBCODE.IT.

Just converted my forums to IPS and having several teething issues, amongst them a problem with the classified.

They seem to be functioning ok, but in the ACP I am unable to click on the adverts option, I am presented with this error

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/system/Member/Group.php(109): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(NULL, NULL, NULL)
#1 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/applications/classifieds/modules/admin/adverts/adverts.php(144): IPS\Member\_Group::load(NULL)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\classifieds\modules\admin\adverts\_adverts->IPS\classifieds\modules\admin\adverts\{closure}(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(421): call_user_func(Object(Closure), NULL, Array)
#4 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(466): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(NULL)
#5 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/applications/classifieds/modules/admin/adverts/adverts.php(333): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\classifieds\modules\admin\adverts\_adverts->manage()
#7 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/applications/classifieds/modules/admin/adverts/adverts.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\classifieds\modules\admin\adverts\_adverts->execute()
#9 /home/arbtalk/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

I have tried installing again which hasn't fixed ths issue.  Any ideas please?