Classifieds System

PM sent

Another Question......is there a way to allow the adverts to pick which payment type they want to accept?

I have the commerce integration on, and i have three different payment types......paypal, stripe, and economy points.......

Alot of adverts dont like it that the members can pay with free points

30 minutes ago, FGN said:

so i need to let the adverts know for them to put a note of which payment type they want??

That's up to you, mate. I can't tell you what to do in your baord.

You can either:

- choose one particular payment gateway to be used in Classifieds and your users will have to use it

- add an extra field to the advertiser choose the payment gateway he wants. This will be added and displayed in the advert. Now is wait and hope that the buyer use it.

That's how Commerce works. Payment gateway is an admin setting. 

Anyway, if you have suggestions, please do it on my support board:

http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/5-suggestions/

User: your name here on IPS

Password: your email here on IPS.

It's easier for me to track them.

Thank you.

Edited by Adriano Faria

ok, so i have had a chance to play with this ....

and i have the integration with Commerce set up, have my API creds set in place......but after making a few purchases, i dont see the payment going to the member account on website?? its just lost in space?? How do i make sure that when a member purchases a advert product, that the person who put up the advert gets paid? 

I even have my business API set in place for withdrawals  

33 minutes ago, FGN said:

ok, so i have had a chance to play with this ....

and i have the integration with Commerce set up, have my API creds set in place......but after making a few purchases, i dont see the payment going to the member account on website?? its just lost in space?? How do i make sure that when a member purchases a advert product, that the person who put up the advert gets paid? 

I even have my business API set in place for withdrawals  

It doesn't go to space, unless $item->payTo = $this->advert->author(); (and IPS) is working with "Nasa" and I'm not aware!

That's how it works:

If ANYTHING different than that is happening in your install, use the Tracker on my support board to report bug and it'll be addressed. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

It doesn't go to space, unless $invoice->payTo = $member (and IPS) is working with "Nasa" and I'm not aware!

That's how it works:

If ANYTHING different than that is happening in your install, use the Tracker on my support board to report bug and it'll be addressed. 

LOL, i know its not lost in space, so im using  paypal and stripe, and i made the test purchase thru stripe, but i looked at my dashboard on stripe and it said that it will take 3 business days for the money to hit my personal account.......

so is this what your talking about?? Once that money hits my personal account, it will go back to the sellers account credit for withdrawal? 

1 minute ago, FGN said:

but i looked at my dashboard on stripe and it said that it will take 3 business days for the money to hit my personal account.......

so is this what your talking about?? Once that money hits my personal account, it will go back to the sellers account credit for withdrawal? 

I'm not sure how those payment gateways process the pruchase. They have different checking according to the account (if it's verified, etc.). If a Payment Gateway takes 3 days to approve the payment, then yes, the "money" as ACCOUNT CREDIT will appear for the user ONLY after the payment gateway approves it. That doesn't depend on my app. It's up to them.

See it working with a MANUAL approval:

Hi Adriano

i bought the app and installed it and went through the procedure according to the Directions.... only there are some questions that i would like to be answered if possible....

1. When i go to Classifieds i see ALL the Forums i have listed in my Forums section ... im sure that is not correct ? I only want to see the Classifieds not the whole Forum when i click on the Classifieds. How can this be done ?

2. When i go to Classifieds and say make new post it only shows me a normal post as if i was to add something to my Forum ... i cant see how i can make any Advert . What am i maybe doing wrong?

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Wicked007 said:

Hi Adriano

i bought the app and installed it and went through the procedure according to the Directions.... only there are some questions that i would like to be answered if possible....

1. When i go to Classifieds i see ALL the Forums i have listed in my Forums section ... im sure that is not correct ? I only want to see the Classifieds not the whole Forum when i click on the Classifieds. How can this be done ?

2. When i go to Classifieds and say make new post it only shows me a normal post as if i was to add something to my Forum ... i cant see how i can make any Advert . What am i maybe doing wrong?

Thank you 

I'm not sure I follow. Classifieds is an app, Forums is another one. Go to ACP, create categories, give permissions, etc.

Yes i know but im doing something wrong i guess because when i click on the Classified section at the top menu , I see ALL my Forum Threads and at the bottom i see Classifieds but nothing in them.  When i go and try to make a new Advert , i only get the normal view shown like when i start a new Thread in my Forum ..

I hope you understand what i mean , very hard to describe but i am doing something wrong i guess.

ok Andriano i have a different question.

When a member does an Advert , he ALWAYS has to name a price even if it is a WANTED Advert.

That seems a little strange to be having to put a $ amount when Searching *Wanting" something

Is that normal or am i doing something wrong again ?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Wicked007 said:

ok Andriano i have a different question.

When a member does an Advert , he ALWAYS has to name a price even if it is a WANTED Advert.

That seems a little strange to be having to put a $ amount when Searching *Wanting" something

Is that normal or am i doing something wrong again ?

Thanks

It is like that currently. Already requested in my suggestions forum but this is something that will require a large change in post screen and that's something I'm not ready to do right now, so it's set as FUTURE. 

I suggest you to login in the support board and see what's already requested or not, participate in discussions, etc.

On 2017-5-7 at 1:04 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Any log error? Is your integration correct? I would expect an error like that to be reported once the app was released and not 8 months later.

Perhaps is my paypal setup as noticed the same error is happening when someone buys something from nexus. Is there any detailed step by step guide on how to get paypal working correctly.

Just now, Andy (FTF) said:

Perhaps is my paypal setup as noticed the same error is happening when someone buys something from nexus. Is there any detailed step by step guide on how to get paypal working correctly.

Sorry, can't help you. Actually I use manual payment to test this stuff. You better post a topic in support forum.

Tks for feedback.

Just now, Luca Barzelogna said:

I need to remove the package system, I want to permit the creating of new adverts without the packages, now I receive this error because the package is expired. please check tis page:

The WHOLE app is package based and that won't change. If you want to do it, no problem... but you're on your own. Edits/change in the script doesn't make part of the support.

6 minutes ago, Luca Barzelogna said:

but I don't want to charge my users with packages

That's how it works. If you don't want to charge, simply don't charge!

Capturar.png

Leave the setting ALLOW PAID SUBMISSIONS off and they can submit adverts without pay!

Then they will see on advert post screen:

Capturar.png

Edited by Adriano Faria