Radical Tags

Hey @Koper74,

I'm afraid I can't reproduce the issue you are seeing. The application does not use the ModeratorPermissions extension as everything is configured back-end and thus only uses admin based permissions.

Are you running the latest release of IPS? If not, what version are you running?

On 10/5/2019 at 4:01 PM, londonmitch said:

Just purchased this and noticed the require by forum is not yet available. Any update on when it might be? It was one of the features we used most from the last tags app. After 4.4 update it was not longer functional

You mean the setting that requires using prefixes in specific forums, right?

I'll have this added in 1.3 which will be released by Monday at the latest.

Hello,

Just now, Makoto said:

I'm afraid I can't reproduce the issue you are seeing. The application does not use the ModeratorPermissions extension as everything is configured back-end and thus only uses admin based permissions.

See 

Changed how applications extensions are loaded: a data/extensions.json file (generated in the developer center when an extension is added/removed) now stores the available extensions instead of using a DirectoryIterator to look at what files are on disk. This change is backwards compatible for end users if there is no extensions.json file, but will need to be used properly once it has been generated.

The application has a file /applications/radtags/data/extensions.json which contain 

{
    "core": {
        "ModeratorPermissions": {
            "ModeratorPermissions": "IPS\\radtags\\extensions\\core\\ModeratorPermissions\\ModeratorPermissions"
        }
    }
}

21 minutes ago, Makoto said:

The application does not use the ModeratorPermissions extension as everything is configured back-end and thus only uses admin based permissions

The reference is clear:

2019_10_10_11h40m13s_02.thumb.png.6f0d6edbf4f24ce51b00536f623f71cf.png

27 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Are you running the latest release of IPS?

yes

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Makoto

we just recently purchased this and after Enabling it we saved a few Prefixes.  We then got an error message with our Theme and could not use your app at all.  We had to disable it and then the error message was gone .  

Any suggestions as to what might be causing this ?  We have also the Advanced Prefix installed .

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 10:45 PM, Wicked007 said:

Hi @Makoto

we just recently purchased this and after Enabling it we saved a few Prefixes.  We then got an error message with our Theme and could not use your app at all.  We had to disable it and then the error message was gone .  

Any suggestions as to what might be causing this ?  We have also the Advanced Prefix installed .

Advanced Prefixes and this app can not be used together, you'll have to enable ATP for this app to function properly.

11 minutes ago, DSystem said:

black friday GIF by ABC Network

Where is the 50% discount? ? ?

I'm afraid I don't intend to offer any Black Friday sales on my marketplace listings. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving though!

On 4/11/2019 at 9:45 AM, Gabriel Torres said:

ACP seems to be correctly configured, but the prefixes are not displayed before the topic title at the front-end. Editing the post we can see that the prefix is configured correctly there.

I have the same problem here and found it to be a bug related to Elasticsearch.

I changed the engine to Mysql and rebuilt the search and prefixes appeared.

Note: I have not put the application on the server in production. I am testing on the backup server.

5 hours ago, DSystem said:

I have the same problem here and found it to be a bug related to Elasticsearch.

I changed the engine to Mysql and rebuilt the search and prefixes appeared.

Note: I have not put the application on the server in production. I am testing on the backup server.

Thanks for the additional information. We use Elasticsearch on our 4.3 production server and they seem to be working, but I'll see if I can reproduce this on 4.4!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...