Radical Tags

4 hours ago, Sascha Prinz said:

Hi @Makoto

Do you plan for a next update that i can edit next the tag color the font color too ?

I have many tags with a light color. 

And the font color is always white. So if i have a very lighty tag color i want to choose a dark font color.

He said it should be included in the next version that I believe he said would be out this week. It was supposed to have been in the most recent version but forgot to add it to his suggestion tracker or something like that. 

On 3/11/2020 at 5:08 AM, Sascha Prinz said:

Hi @Makoto

Do you plan for a next update that i can edit next the tag color the font color too ?

I have many tags with a light color. 

And the font color is always white. So if i have a very lighty tag color i want to choose a dark font color.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:15 AM, Ernest_Defoe said:

He said it should be included in the next version that I believe he said would be out this week. It was supposed to have been in the most recent version but forgot to add it to his suggestion tracker or something like that. 

This should be implemented in the latest release now. Please let me know if you have any issues!

Hi

I think I may have found a minor bug. I noticed in some of my tags there were blank entries under the "Item Tagged" column. Those tags appear to be applied to blogs but result in no item tagged link unlike threads.

Using: 1.8.0

Edited by sudo
Just now, Averis said:

@Makoto My users have been asking for a way to hide topics with certain tags (IE NSFW). Is that a feature you could add?

Hey Averis!

Tag filtering is indeed something I want to add, however this is a very complex addition in regards to performance considerations.

It's something I hope to implement, but I want to be careful to ensure I do it right in a way that won't hamper performance too much.

Be sure to follow the file for updates so you'll know if/when this feature is added!

I'm also getting error "3S101/B We could not locate the item you are trying to view." when trying to drag-sort added tags. It worked at first but then all of a sudden stopped working. To many tags for sorting to handle?

Edit: Removed some tags and then I could sort them again. Seem like there are some conflict between to many tags and drag sorting.

Edited by OldAssGeek
error update
1 hour ago, OldAssGeek said:

Edit: Removed some tags and then I could sort them again. Seem like there are some conflict between to many tags and drag sorting.

Seems to occur randomly. Sometimes I can sort and other times it gives the error.

Edited by OldAssGeek

@Makoto Latest version of radtags cause an error when i try to clone a file download category

UnderflowException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/system/Node/Model.php(3008): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /var/www/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(225): IPS\Node\_Model->__clone()
#2 /var/www/applications/downloads/sources/Category/Category.php(743): IPS\Node\radtags_hook_C_NodeModel->__clone()
#3 /var/www/system/Node/Controller.php(876): IPS\downloads\_Category->__clone()
#4 /var/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->copy()
#5 /var/www/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/applications/downloads/modules/admin/downloads/categories.php(39): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\downloads\modules\admin\downloads\_categories->execute()
#8 /var/www/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Edited by EmaxDev

Hi @Makoto and guys who are using this app, before the purchase I would like to assure, 

1. My website is multilanguage community, Radical tags let me connect between tags? e.g. (english, spanish, chinese) life = vida = 生命. If I create an english topic I will want to place tag "life"; then I create a spanish topic that comes with tag "vdida"; finally I create a chinese topic and assign "生命" as tag.

Now I want to search all content that have "life" tag, clicking the tag "life". What I expect to see is all content that has "vida", "life" and "生命". Is it possible?

2. I want to use cloud tag feature in header. What I want to do is place all the most searching or using tags in the cloud tags widget, as my website is multilanguage. Is it possible according to language selection to show related language tags? e.g. if I am using spanish language, there should only be show to me spanish tags. If I change to english language, the widget should have to show only english tags, and the same logic with chinese language. Is it possible?

I purchased the plugin, installed it, and attempted to use the feature that would migrate from "Advanced Tags & Prefixes" and got an error. After which, my forums are not 500-error unavailable. I've submitted a ticket to Invision. What's the best way to securely get you the full error messaging I received?