Radical Tags

I've got most everything taken care of and the next major release should be available by the end of today!

https://dev.taiga.sh/ips/radical-tags/milestones/2

Got everything completed just before the deadline, now just a few minor language issues and other things to tweak that were identified during production tests 🙂

Once that's done everything should be ready.

This update includes many major changes to the application, but should still remain safely upgradable from the current beta version.

It's finally here!

The first official major release of the application!

This implements full support for Node/Category settings. Everything that was available in Advanced Tags and Prefixes has been re-implemented here with various tweaks and improvements.

Namely, support for custom "Prefix" language strings, a cleaner tag themed input for prefixes, and the redundant "Select prefix" option will no longer display if you are using a required prefix list (which was an issue I mentioned above with ATP in modern releases).

This release also adds formatting support for regular tags as well, no longer just prefixes!

Lastly, I've done some major refactoring to just about everything and rebuilt a lot of classes with performance in-mind for very large communities.

Thank you all for your patience and let me know if you run into any issues with the application! I hope to add many more features over the coming weeks as well, so suggestions/feedback is always welcome!

Greetings does the current version have or plan to have - similarly ability to perform bulk actions --- many times when I am consolidating multiple forums into one - I will first tag all the content where it came from and then move content in to the new forum (should for some reason we'd want to split out content again i could based on tags.) 

1 minute ago, Ocean West said:

Greetings does the current version have or plan to have - similarly ability to perform bulk actions --- many times when I am consolidating multiple forums into one - I will first tag all the content where it came from and then move content in to the new forum (should for some reason we'd want to split out content again i could based on tags.) 

Hey @Ocean West!

This release focuses on implementing support for Node / Category settings among other things. Unfortunately, multimod / bulk actions didn't make it into this release, but that is planned for the next release.

Hey @sonimik1!

Is this a public install by chance, and if so, can you provide me with a link where I can see the issue?

(If you need to send me a PM for this, that's fine!)

If not, please provide me with the following information:

• Are you using the basic or advanced tag editor for these?
  • Are you using a custom theme on this installation?
  • Which version of IPS are you using?
  • What browser(s) are you seeing this issue in?
Edited by Makoto
3 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Are you using the basic or advanced tag editor for these?

basic

3 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Are you using a custom theme on this installation?

yes

4 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Which version of IPS are you using?

Invision Community v4.4.2

5 minutes ago, Makoto said:

What browser(s) are you seeing this issue in?

Safari

7 minutes ago, sonimik1 said:

Version 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4)

I still get the problem

2019-04-12_17-42-18.thumb.png.3cec65e994161c80f8567a61f2f69353.png

I'll see what I can do, but unfortunately there's no way at the moment that I can test for compatibility on Safari 12.1 since it is completely closed off to the public and there are no ideal free solutions for testing websites against this version of Safari out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Very minor glitch on ACP side. When you customize prefixes imported from AT&P the default red background is added in the ACP visualization. The issue does not exist on the frontend as far as I can see, so it is really a minor issue:

image.thumb.png.90e111c4e3dcf26d130c3f3e75e0f925.png

Hi Makoto,

glad to see a follow-up to ATP, I really like your approach.

What I was missing is a straightforward way to add new tags to a closed set of tags and having them in order, like e.g. Tag1, Tag2, Tag3.
Using the stock IPS product I have to delete them all and re-enter them again when adding let's say 4 new tags in that list with a custom order...
So my question is: Will your Add-on help me to add new tags to a pre-populated list in a certain order?

Thanks,
Thomas

• 2 weeks later...
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to IPS\radtags\Table\_Tags::parseRow() must be of the type string, null given, called in /storage/fmforums/public_html/applications/radtags/sources/Table/Tags.php on line 174 (0)
#0 /storage/fmforums/public_html/applications/radtags/sources/Table/Tags.php(174): IPS\radtags\Table\_Tags->parseRow('tag_text', NULL, Array)
#1 /storage/fmforums/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(484): IPS\radtags\Table\_Tags->getRows(Array)
#2 /storage/fmforums/public_html/applications/radtags/modules/admin/tags/listing.php(56): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#3 /storage/fmforums/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\radtags\modules\admin\tags\_listing->manage()
#4 /storage/fmforums/public_html/applications/radtags/modules/admin/tags/listing.php(37): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /storage/fmforums/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\radtags\modules\admin\tags\_listing->execute()
#6 /storage/fmforums/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

installed and clicked blogs and got this error