Radical Tags

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2020 at 4:18 PM, Makoto said:

I'm fighting a bit of sickness right now while trying to balance a few projects, but updating this is high on my priority list, so hopefully I'll have something within 1-3 weeks!

Get well soon! and good to hear! Really looking forward to the progression of this 

@Makoto Many thanks for adding the Saved Actions feature, it is now "perfect" for us here! 🙂 

One small note, though. After upgrading, the support tool complained about the database structure. I ran the auto fix and it worked just fine.

ALTER TABLE `radtags_tags` ADD COLUMN `tag_text` VARCHAR (255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'The tag being customized';

12 minutes ago, kmk said:

This app can set as closed mode, and assign differents tags for differents forums, clubs, gallery?

I mean each forums, clubs, gallery category or albums with ability to assign their own tags and prefixes.

That is correct, yes! Any node that implements tags should be customizable, excluding Gallery as the gallery uploader is a bit unique in how it handles file uploads.

I believe you can still set default tags/prefixes to gallery categories but it won't modify the upload form to require prefixes or so on at the moment.

Edited by Makoto
8 minutes ago, kmk said:

Right now IPS core permit set defined tags in each forums, but not for clubs forums, but Ridical Tags can do it, I am understand correctly?

Hmm, at the moment this is currently not compatible with club forums, but I will add this to the feature suggestion list and will mention you whenever progress is made on it!