Radical Tags

The errors thrown by IPS are likely false positives. The application does not have any compatibility issues with PHP 8.0 in previous releases, but I do not believe there is any way to override IPS forcefully disabling the applicaiton.

I've submitted an update to the marketplace to address this, but it will likely take a bit for someone to review and approve it.

Edited by Makoto
On 9/18/2022 at 12:59 PM, Maxtor said:

this doesnt prove anything. also ths subscription 15$ per 6 months is very expensive i believe for this.

You can use images with manual HTML formatting as demonstrates in the quoted post, but you'll need to manually upload the images either via the pages application or FTP and then link to them that way.

For the time being there's no way to upload and use images in the simple tag editor.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 3:30 PM, z929669 said:

@Makoto

We finally upgraded from IPS 4.4.10 to current and RT from 1.8.1 to current, but the copy settings functions still don't work. This is pretty important to us and one reason why we wanted to upgrade IPS:

Could contain: Text, Page, File

Can anyone else reproduce this issue? My query remains unanswered. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello @Makoto

I am having a serious problem with Radical Tags. I renamed a couple of tags that had more than 50 related topics. I see the tags are changed in all the topics, that's great. However, if I click on any topic with the changed tag, the stream will NOT display any topic, just an error. No results. This is only happening when I rename the tag when using Radical Tags.

I am using the latest Radical Tag version running 4.7.4.

Could you please fix this? I am not sure whether this is an issue with the plugin or IPS. I cannot rename tags in ACP, so I am guessing it must be Radical Tags plugin.

See attachment after renaming the tag. 0 results.

Could contain: Page, Text

12 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Hello @Makoto

I am having a serious problem with Radical Tags. I renamed a couple of tags that had more than 50 related topics. I see the tags are changed in all the topics, that's great. However, if I click on any topic with the changed tag, the stream will NOT display any topic, just an error. No results. This is only happening when I rename the tag when using Radical Tags.

Could you please fix this? I am not sure whether this is an issue with the plugin or IPS. I cannot rename tags in ACP, so I am guessing it must be Radical Tags plugin.

I had to rename the tag again to its original status... and now I can see the list of related topics. Is this an issue with the plugin or an issue with IPS? There is something definitely wrong. Please, help @Makoto

3 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

Hello @Makoto

You may need to rebuild your search engine after mass replacing tag entries in the current build. This will resolve the issue you are seeing.

A proper fix for this should be available in the next release.

If you need help rebuilding your search index for the time being, just send me a message here and I'll be happy to help!

2 minutes ago, Makoto said:

You may need to rebuild your search engine after mass replacing tag entries in the current build. This will resolve the issue you are seeing.

A proper fix for this should be available in the next release.

If you need help rebuilding your search index for the time being, just send me a message here and I'll be happy to help!

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Could you please tell me where I should go in ACP to rebuild the search index? I just can't find it when I search for it in ACP. Thanks