Radical Tags

This error appears to be related to a bug in the current release of IPS. This issue has been reported and should be addressed in an upcoming IPS release, but I have also pushed an application update to the marketplace to provide a temporary workaround for the issue.

However, with it being the holidays, I cannot guarantee when this update will be approved.

I've additionally pushed an update that should allow users migrating from old Advanced Tags and Prefixes installations to still run the migration utility even after upgrading to the latest build of IPS, where ATP can no longer be enabled due to significant compatibility issues.

Edited by Makoto
1 hour ago, Leogui2k3 said:

Hello, quick question,

how can I get such an effect in your Application that if I enter, for example, a tag called "Zombie" it will not change my case? Because now it automatically changes even PRINTED letters to lower case

Go to customize, then edit your tag and enable the option:

Replace tag text then in the box "Replacement text" add the text as in your example "Zombie"

On 1/8/2023 at 9:01 PM, Maxtor said:

Please add an option to "Remove Prefix" at Saved Actions. 

i have mistakenly converted tags into prefixes, and this action cannot be undone. 

There should be a "Remove Prefix" option that will appear once the updated build is approved on the marketplace and/or IPS releases a fix for this bug in the core software,

Could contain: Page, Text, File

18 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Hi - 

Seeing below error with latest IPS version 4.7.6 and Radical tags:

Could contain: Screen, Electronics, Plot, Chart, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, Page, Text

4.7.5 and previous version of radical tag had same issue. It's happening on standard theme.

6 hours ago, Maxtor said:

@Marc Stridgen even in 4.76 , problem is not solved. can you push a patch?

Can either of you send me a message here and set me up with a temporary AdminCP account on your forum? This should have been fixed in 4.7.6, so we'll need to figure out why you're still seeing this issue.

1 minute ago, Makoto said:

There were some communication issues apparently. I was told this was fixed in 4.7.6, but it turns out it actually wasn't, so there is still a workaround in the next build of the app currently pending approval on the marketplace. Hopefully that should be up and available soon.

Thanks for the update! I rushed to upgrade 4.7.6 because of the issue which u had mentioned. Now i hope they approve u workaround fix ASAP. 

Hi,

Sill have this error when for requires a prefix :

[[Template core/global/forms/autocomplete is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Default theme, app and core up to date 😞