Radical Tags

2 hours ago, AlexJ said:

@Makoto - I still have same issue.. after your latest update. 

Could contain: Page, Text, File

I played around and I was able to fix it.. by enabling require a prefix. Above error comes if Require a prefix is disable. 

Can you please check from your end? Thanks

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Can you please send me a message here? I cannot reproduce this locally and will likely need to take a look at your specific installs configuration to figure out why it is still happening. This error should not be occuring in the latest build so there is something environment specific causing the error to still be displayed.

IPS has stated this bug should be fixed in the next release but I'm not willing to wait and see again on that front.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Amy Pond said:

Hello, why is it no longer affordable?  I should buy renewal and upgrade but I can't do it...

Hello! The pricing structure hasn't changed in years. I try and keep the price as reasonable as I can for the time spent developing the application and maintaining it.

3 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Hello! The pricing structure hasn't changed in years. I try and keep the price as reasonable as I can for the time spent developing the application and maintaining it.

Sorry, I’m afraid I misexpressed myself, I'm not not native English speaker 🥲

What I mean is that when I go to the purchase page I see this: Could contain: Text, File

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

He is currently in Members group (license expired). This disable purchases (and probably renewals?) in all resources.

No, because yesterday I purchased upgrades regularly from the marketplace in the backend of my forum, including your own plugin 🙂

I hope what I wrote is understandable...

43 minutes ago, Amy Pond said:

Sorry, I’m afraid I misexpressed myself, I'm not not native English speaker 🥲

What I mean is that when I go to the purchase page I see this: Could contain: Text, File

I apologize for the inconvenience, this should be resolved now. If you still can't renew, try accessing the page again in about an hour or so and it should hopefully be working then.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Amy Pond said:

Hi, I have a little problem: I set Radical Tags on a forum but it doesn't work. I can't see the tags or the prefix that I set. What could be the reason? 

Can you make sure you have these settings enabled under the Configuration option in the Radical Tags tab?

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

If they are already both enabled, can you check and see if the issue persists when you switch to the default/stock IPS theme?

1 hour ago, Makoto said:

Can you make sure you have these settings enabled under the Configuration option in the Radical Tags tab?

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

If they are already both enabled, can you check and see if the issue persists when you switch to the default/stock IPS theme?

Hello, now it works, thank you 🙂 

Hi @Makoto

I have a lot of tags from a vbulletin import. One of the forum we had required prefixes for topic creation and I am trying to recreate this.

I go to the forum and then Radical Tags and turn on prefix mode but when I hit "Add Tags" a small blank drop down appears but I cant do anything else.

I am probably missing something simple if you could give me some rough steps to check

Thanks

1 hour ago, sudo said:

Hi @Makoto

I have a lot of tags from a vbulletin import. One of the forum we had required prefixes for topic creation and I am trying to recreate this.

I go to the forum and then Radical Tags and turn on prefix mode but when I hit "Add Tags" a small blank drop down appears but I cant do anything else.

I am probably missing something simple if you could give me some rough steps to check

Thanks

Have you set up any tags in the Customization page of the Radical Tags application yet?

You'll need to add some there, and then you can define which prefixes can be used in a specific forum if you need to.