Radical Tags

7 hours ago, Shackleford said:

Just one more question while I'm around. Is it possible for the prefix to display while looking at the forums? Doesn't seem to be working for me.

Example:

Could contain: Text

Under the Radical Tags settings menu, can you click the settings page and ensure the option to display these on the forum overview is enabled?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am seeing the wrong prefix in forum view. 

I am seeing in forum view on the last topic 

Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word, Text, Home Decor

But when actually entering the forum, i am seeing on this topic the correct one

Could contain: Text, Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word

Any idea? @Makoto

Thanks. 

• Radical Tags 1.10.4
  • Invision Community v4.7.0 Beta 5

Edited by LiveG
2 minutes ago, LiveG said:

Hello,

I am seeing the wrong prefix in forum view. 

I am seeing in forum view on the last topic 

Could contain: Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word, Text, Home Decor

But when actually entering the forum, i am seeing on this topic the correct one

Could contain: Text, Logo, Trademark, Symbol, Word

Any idea? @Makoto

Thanks. 

• Radical Tags 1.10.4
  • Invision Community v4.7.0 Beta 5

Are you able to set me up with a temporary AdminCP account on your forum so I can look into this for you by chance?

I'm not sure what would be causing this off the top of my head, so I'd need to look at your current configuration to investigate further.

2 minutes ago, Makoto said:

Are you able to set me up with a temporary AdminCP account on your forum so I can look into this for you by chance?

I'm not sure what would be causing this off the top of my head, so I'd need to look at your current configuration to investigate further.

Yes. i am sending you the details in a private message.
Thank you for the prompt support. 👍 @Makoto

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I apologize for the delay! I'm currently in the process of moving so I'm a little behind, but I've reviewed, tested, and updated all of my major applications with IPS 4.7 compatible releases to the marketplace now.

Once they've been reviewed and approved by IPS, you should be able to install them on your IPS 4.7 installations.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm repeatedly seeing a system error on the site. When I check the system logs, it says the "loaded hooks" are: 

applications/radtags/hooks/C_DispatcherFront.php
applications/radtags/hooks/C_NodeModel.php
applications/radtags/hooks/C_ContentItem.php
applications/radtags/hooks/C_ForumsTopicTopic.php
applications/radtags/hooks/C_ForumsForum.php

Full error message in System Logs: 

Error: Call to undefined method DateTime::getDateInformation() (0)
#0 /home/server/public_html/forums/applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php(363): IPS\calendar\_Event::_findOccurances(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), NULL, Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Array)
#1 /home/server/public_html/forums/applications/calendar/sources/Event/Event.php(2127): IPS\calendar\_Event->findOccurrences(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), Object(IPS\calendar\Date))
#2 /home/server/public_html/forums/applications/calendar/widgets/upcomingEvents.php(153): IPS\calendar\_Event::retrieveEvents(Object(IPS\calendar\Date), NULL, NULL, 5, false)
#3 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Widget/Widget.php(833): IPS\calendar\widgets\_upcomingEvents->render()
#4 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Widget/Widget.php(888): IPS\_Widget->_render()
#5 /home/server/public_html/forums/uploads/template_45_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(18472): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#6 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#7 /home/server/public_html/forums/uploads/template_45_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(15695): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#8 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#9 /home/server/public_html/forums/uploads/template_45_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(6862): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#10 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('f85a87e93e57218...', '\n<section data-...', Array)
#11 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#12 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#13 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(625): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#14 /home/server/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#15 /home/server/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#16 {main}

On 8/15/2022 at 9:17 AM, PandemicSoul said:

Hey there, just wondering if we've got an update? All of our staff are saying this error is making it hard to use the forums since it's showing them the error constantly.

I'm sorry for the delay, I should have an update available soon, but it will need to be reviewed and approved by IPS before it is publicly available.

@PandemicSoul I'm afraid I am actually having trouble replicating this issue locally. Can you try disabling the application and see if these errors persist?

While you are loading some of the applications hooks, it doesn't appear that the Radical Tags application itself is causing this error, as the application doesn't attempt to call the "getDateInformation" anywhere in its code, and that stack trace doesn't point to any application logic causing the error that I can see.

9 hours ago, Makoto said:

@PandemicSoul I'm afraid I am actually having trouble replicating this issue locally. Can you try disabling the application and see if these errors persist?

While you are loading some of the applications hooks, it doesn't appear that the Radical Tags application itself is causing this error, as the application doesn't attempt to call the "getDateInformation" anywhere in its code, and that stack trace doesn't point to any application logic causing the error that I can see.

Yes, problem persists. I've opened a general support request: 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:29 PM, Makoto said:

Under the Radical Tags settings menu, can you click the settings page and ensure the option to display these on the forum overview is enabled?

Yes, both enabled and still not appearing. Would it be something under the forum category that I would enable?

1 hour ago, Shackleford said:

Yes, both enabled and still not appearing. Would it be something under the forum category that I would enable?

Are you able to set up a temporary AdminCP account for me to use so I can investigate this issue for you?

Please message me here if so and I'll happily take a look for you.

Hi @Makoto could you make the app with ability to set tag and prefix after the topic is posted? For author, moderators and admin

It will make the creating of topic more straightforward and let complete the topic configuration with an after moderation which is more flexible and comfortable to do. 

15 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hi @Makoto could you make the app with ability to set tag and prefix after the topic is posted? For author, moderators and admin

It will make the creating of topic more straightforward and let complete the topic configuration with an after moderation which is more flexible and comfortable to do. 

I mean without editing the topic again 

I've had this app for years and I will admit that I am still not sure I understand how it works. It would be nice if this app, and all others, had manuals. Devs assume we will figure it out, but to me it's just not that evident.

Not seeking an 'answer' but just saying that a 'guide' would be nice.