Radical Tags

5 hours ago, IceCore said:

@Makoto, I saw the build tag that say about capability but the release tag not added of the 4.6 in the download page...🤔

It was approved in Friday, some time after you replied. 

We can edit the description of files without needing them to be approved, but unfortunately any actual new version uploads need to be approved and we can't just change the supported version tags without also uploading a new version of the application.

Some people are reporting they're having to wait up to a few weeks for files to be approved at the moment. 

49 minutes ago, Makoto said:

We can edit the description of files without needing them to be approved, but unfortunately any actual new version uploads need to be approved and we can't just change the supported version tags without also uploading a new version of the application.

Some people are reporting they're having to wait up to a few weeks for files to be approved at the moment. 

Yep, I understand but as you can see, the last approved version:

image.png.d8835ca548e68e8caf61c0e16687c80b.png

which is 1 hour later after you replied to us that you're uploaded a newer version...

image.png.7c830907fa5b5a9d62ee40a0503905c7.png

can't wait! I have so much mass going on with the tags to fix! 😄

Just now, IceCore said:

Yep, I understand but as you can see, the last approved version:

image.png.d8835ca548e68e8caf61c0e16687c80b.png

which is 1 hour later after you replied to us that you're uploaded a newer version...

image.png.7c830907fa5b5a9d62ee40a0503905c7.png

can't wait! I have so much mass going on with the tags to fix! 😄

This is not actually a new version, only the file description was edited. I am still waiting for IPS to approve the new version uploaded.

You can't edit the file description and upload a new version at the same time, but editing the description will still make it appear as if a new version has been posted when it hasn't.

Just now, Makoto said:

This is not actually a new version, only the file description was edited. I am still waiting for IPS to approve the new version uploaded.

You can't edit the file description and upload a new version at the same time, but editing the description will still make it appear as if a new version has been posted when it hasn't.

So that's a bug 🙂

On 7/18/2021 at 3:00 PM, MythonPonty said:

Hi @Makoto

one feature request 🙂 

I use acronyms for my community. If someone add a word in the forum, which is used in my acronym table, other members get the information by mouseover. 

Is it possible to add the acronyms for the tags too ? 

This is definitely something I can look into!

Just now, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

I can't download the update. I need to buy another license?

Are you being prompted to renew or is it requiring you re-buy the product completely?

1 minute ago, Makoto said:

This is definitely something I can look into!

Are you being prompted to renew or is it requiring you re-buy the product completely?

Buy a new license. Don't show the option to renew. Maybe when i get your plugin, don't have this option.

1 minute ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Buy a new license. Don't show the option to renew. Maybe when i get your plugin, don't have this option.

Here: When I bought your plugin it didn't require renewal and now I need to buy a new license.image.thumb.png.5b6e7c96af1ec4e24a4e891b368f5245.png

34 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Here: When I bought your plugin it didn't require renewal and now I need to buy a new license.image.thumb.png.5b6e7c96af1ec4e24a4e891b368f5245.png

If this is for a new community running a different license, you'll need to purchase the application again, as each purchase only encompasses one community license.

Just now, MythonPonty said:

@Makoto

Something went wrong after update today. 

All tags are colored in black and my tag cloud is not visible. 

Hey!

Can you try running the Support tool in your ACP to clear your sites cache and see if that resolves the issue?

If not, just send me a DM here and I'll figure out what's going on!

Just now, David.. said:

Is there no option for Radical Tags to make the tag appear in topic title in browser like AT&P?

Do you mean display tags in front of the topic title on the forum overview pages?

There is indeed an option for that! It should be in the Settings page for the application. If you have trouble finding it let me know!

6 hours ago, Dll said:

Hi, just wondering if this allows you to  add tags to topics in bulk at all?

You can absolutely do that with Topic Multimod actions. This adds the ability to set tags/prefixes to multiple topics via Multimod actions, just as AT&P used to.

32 minutes ago, David.. said:

Yeah, found that! But AT&P also displayed it on the actual title, so it would also display on Google search results

Ah, you mean it modified the title of the webpage itself to include it?

That's certainly a feature I can work on implementing! It should be simple enough that I could have it out within the next release.

4 hours ago, Makoto said:

Ah, you mean it modified the title of the webpage itself to include it?

That's certainly a feature I can work on implementing! It should be simple enough that I could have it out within the next release.

That would be very welcomed!

Also, is there an easy way of adding fontawesome icons to the prefixes? It seems like RT doesn’t display them properly in ACP?