Notices - Supporttopic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

How do I change the width of the notice? No matter how much text I write, the width is always the same. Can anyone help? I don't see any width setting on the settings. I have used top center,  top right and other settings and the width is fix.

image.png.86f326d5d85b0c1509102d079139e1c5.png

You’ll need some custom css for this. I’ll create some instructions over the weekend.

14 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

I can't see the color codes as displayed in the app's screenshots

Instead of seeing the colours, I see HTML codes. I am running the latest 4.5 version

aaa.thumb.jpg.8850a942f41bdd0bf7208ca868f5ea82.jpg

Yea this is unfortunately a bug in the recent version.

On 2/25/2021 at 4:24 PM, OptimusBain said:

I can't see the color codes as displayed in the app's screenshots

Instead of seeing the colours, I see HTML codes. I am running the latest 4.5 version

aaa.thumb.jpg.8850a942f41bdd0bf7208ca868f5ea82.jpg

Thanks, that's fixed in 2.0.1

On 2/26/2021 at 7:20 AM, OptimusBain said:

Thanks for that. It would be great if in the future you added a setting that would allow us to change the width of the notice.

I'm leaving this for 2.1.0 which will get a complete overhaul of the possible output options ( better styling options, more designs, etc..)

Edited by Fosters
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Fosters...just upgraded to 4.6 and upgraded Notices to 2.0.1.  I can create Notices without issues, but when I try set a date range to a Notice I get the following error:

Exception: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (14/07/21 12:00  AM) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character (0)
#0 XXX/applications/notices/sources/Notice/Notice.php(307): DateTime->__construct('14/07/21 12:00 ...')
#1 /XXX/system/Node/Controller.php(420): IPS\notices\_Notice->formatFormValues(Array)
#2 /XXX/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#3 /XXX/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /XXX/applications/notices/modules/admin/notices/Notice.php(46): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /XXX/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\notices\modules\admin\notices\_Notice->execute()
#6 /XXX/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...