Classifieds System

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2020 at 2:45 PM, InvisionHQ said:

3.0 Direct transactions (it can works also without IP.Commerce) (deadlines to be defined, for sure after 4.5)

Hello,

If I understood correctly, there will no commerce to run the Classifieds System?
Very good news !

Sorry for by bad english 😅

Also @InvisionHQ i noticed while trying to improve performance of Classifieds on Google page speed, that Classifieds app seems not to take into account IPS group image size limit, in ACP group > content > attachment max file upload size > set at 150Ko

and yet people can send images of 2Mo...

Could you fix this as this causes a major performance loss tx 🙂

Edited by Durango

@InvisionHQ i wonder how to remove require on condition (Items Conditions). If I want to let users to sell animals like dog or cat I can’t let users to set NEW or USED on cat or dog. How to solve these? There is no need to have advert option for Condition on that categorie.

If I leave them unticked, and then trying to add new advert to that category I get this error

You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

Edited by Diyhrt

Additionally have an issue where no images currently show in the summary of the classifieds home page. I'm wondering if this is down to an unsanitised summary in one of the listings because nothing else has changed. Will PM you more details but just posting here in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Hi. Under what conditions would I get this when trying to contact advertiser: The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

It won't let anyone contact the advertiser including myself as the site admin.

Note that this is a club classified.

Also note that it was initially working and that the item is still active.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-05-02 05.46.41.png

On 4/26/2020 at 9:33 PM, Diyhrt said:

@InvisionHQ i wonder how to remove require on condition (Items Conditions). If I want to let users to sell animals like dog or cat I can’t let users to set NEW or USED on cat or dog. How to solve these? There is no need to have advert option for Condition on that categorie.

If I leave them unticked, and then trying to add new advert to that category I get this error

You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

you can rename "new" and "used" as you want.

Like: puppy or color or....

On 5/2/2020 at 12:08 PM, Giray said:

As per Adriano's wisdom, here's what comes up:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: CL-CONTACTS/1

This error may occur if:

1. The user who clicks (or the visitor does not have access to the seller's contacts

2. If the ad is in "pending" or "complete" status.

If you want a more precise answer, I need access to your ACP.

1 hour ago, InvisionHQ said:

if I remember correctly in the latest versions of the app should be an optional field. Do you have the latest version installed?

Hi.

2.1.1 so, I do believe it's the latest.

Shipment is an option, but once you select it, if you try to fill it in after you've sold the item, that's when it forces you to fill in a tracking url. I'll try again, but I do not believe that this final filling in is optional. My only point is that not all shipping has a tracking system. Thoughts? Thanks.

This is probably nothing to do with your app and everything to do with ebay, nonetheless i'll ask the question.

I have posted a couple of ebay ads on my forum using the external link option

https://arbtalk.co.uk/classifieds/item/1118-carlton-xl-sp4012-hydraulic-stump-grinder-2011-350hrs-no-vat/

The external link works fine on desktop, however when you click on it from your phone it doesn't take you to the ad. Try it yourself to see what I mean. Any idea why this happens or if there is any sort of workaround?