Classifieds System

• 1 month later...

A little update on the roadmap of this app:

2.1 Advert filters #1 (prices, types, conditions) (Feb 2020)
2.2 Feedback system (March 2020)
2.2 MyClassifieds Page (March 2020)
2.3 Advert filters #2 (custom fields) (deadlines to be defined, for sure after 4.5)
3.0 Direct transactions (it can works also without IP.Commerce) (deadlines to be defined, for sure after 4.5)

Version 2.1 will be released this week also with some bugfixes.

20 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

A little update on the roadmap of this app:

2.1 Advert filters #1 (prices, types, conditions) (Feb 2020)
2.2 Feedback system (March 2020)
2.2 MyClassifieds Page (March 2020)
2.3 Advert filters #2 (custom fields) (deadlines to be defined, for sure after 4.5)
3.0 Direct transactions (it can works also without IP.Commerce) (deadlines to be defined, for sure after 4.5)

Version 2.1 will be released this week also with some bugfixes.

Fantastic - all great additions, appreciate the updating work, THANKS and happy to support, especially as you get to 3.0

* also noting - current feedback system is integrated and working perfectly; Trader Feedback System

Edited by Steve Silver
typo
On 2/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Steve Silver said:

Does any other users of classifieds notice browsing issue viewing the adverts on mobile - smart phone, small screen size - where the advert description text doesn't show clearly, it appears the text is blending into the by 'advertiser' name ?

This issue has been fixed in this release.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:22 AM, PPlanet said:

Hello @InvisionHQ it looks like the latest version of Classifieds is interfering with merging members. Please see the error message. Cheers.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-09-at-3_10.thumb.jpg.45af4d8044be714b56f6a79538656e8b.jpg

Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look at it.

Hi @InvisionHQ

I set Classifieds app as default app, so now the index of classifieds is on my root domain name mydomain.com/

When I click on the icon of a category to "Mark category as read", it redirects to mydomain.com/?controller=browse

But it is an empty page. Why it doesn't redirect to mydomain.com/ (for example) ?

How could I fix that ?

Thank you !

Hi Quick Question - With this version do members pay each other directly or does the forum owner have to be the middle man?  Years ago there was an add on for classified where members sold directly to each other and the forum could charge a listing fee (similar to ebay) that was pretty handy... IP4 killed that though..

TIA

Any other users of Classifieds latest 2.1.1 - getting errors if adverts have to be moderated before going live?  ours just won't load.  We get a message to say they've gone live, but the advert is still stuck in moderating limbo!

Also if we remove moderating (or load the advert manually via ACP) the adverts aren't loading to the relevant forums at all.  

Anyone else having similar issues? discovered the problem?   hoping HQ looks at this, but seems he's unavailable last few days.

• 3 weeks later...