Classifieds System

11 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I am getting this error when viewing a category with subcategories:

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/subcategoryRow is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is that an issue with my theme or with classifieds?

Please make a check with default theme.

Feature Requests:

• Option to have parent categories be blocked from posting adverts into. This way they can only post adverts in the sub-categories.
  • Choose category of advert no matter where you are when submitting a new advert.
  • Sort adverts by Extra Fields when browsing through adverts in categories
  • Option to choose extra fields that will display when viewing adverts from categories.
Edited by Josiah Wallingford
2 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

4.5 Waiting for approval in the marketplace.

If you want I can investigate further if you PM me ACP access to your board.

It seems that you have changed some classifieds templates.

It may be a conflict with another application I have. I will start disabling apps and see if I can narrow down which one is causing it. That is the only thing I can think of. Where I am having the issue is on a site hosted by Invision.

I am getting the following error when running support tool on 4.5:

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
CREATE TABLE `membersshop_mediauploader_points` (
	`id` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'ID Number',
	`cat_id` INT NULL ,
	`points_per_upload` INT NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
	`points_per_download` INT NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
	`points_per_review` INT NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
	`points_per_comment` INT NULL DEFAULT 0 ,
	PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
)
ENGINE InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci 
UPDATE `classifieds_cats` SET `cl_cat_id`='' WHERE `cl_cat_id` IS NULL;
UPDATE `classifieds_cats` SET `cl_cat_last_advert_member`=0 WHERE `cl_cat_last_advert_member` IS NULL;
UPDATE `classifieds_cats` SET `cl_cat_last_advert_member_name`='' WHERE `cl_cat_last_advert_member_name` IS NULL;
ALTER TABLE `classifieds_cats` CHANGE COLUMN `cl_cat_id` `cl_cat_id` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , CHANGE COLUMN `cl_cat_last_advert_title` `cl_cat_last_advert_title` VARCHAR (255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NULL , CHANGE COLUMN `cl_cat_last_advert_title_seo` `cl_cat_last_advert_title_seo` VARCHAR (255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NULL , CHANGE COLUMN `cl_cat_last_advert_member` `cl_cat_last_advert_member` BIGINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 , CHANGE COLUMN `cl_cat_last_advert_member_name` `cl_cat_last_advert_member_name` VARCHAR (255) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '' ;
ALTER TABLE `classifieds_membersdata` CHANGE COLUMN `classifieds_store_homepage` `classifieds_store_homepage` TINYINT NULL DEFAULT 0 ;

On 8/22/2020 at 10:26 PM, Merezhko said:

Regarding Member Store:

i understand how to enable and create Member Store but how/where to find it after that?? 

Thanks in advance!

there is a widget and from every ad

21 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I am getting the following error when running support tool on 4.5:

you can try an automatic fix or you can run the queries manually.

Can i suggest to add (in the future) Packages which will include not «days» but the "amount of ads"? 

It’s ok when user want to sell a few items from his stash - it’s free for them.
But we see that shops owners start to place their product – it can be tens of adverts. So - they gain their profit, and site owner - don’t. 

So it will be great if we can set Packages in this way (or smh like this):

• 1-5 adverts per month - free
  • 6-20 adverts per month - 10$
  • Unlimited – 50$
On 6/26/2020 at 4:15 PM, H C said:

Asking again outside of PMs this time for a feature that allows people to mark advertisements as 'completed' (or whatever) after they have expired.

There are many people who are having to renew advertisements simply to be able to close them properly and avoid getting messages about items that are no longer available.

I'm not sure why this hasn't been acknowledged yet or if I'm missing something obvious but this is becoming a bigger issue on our forums. Users cannot edit an expired ad, but people can still PM them about it (obviously) and this is very frustrating as there's no way for them to close or hide their listing.

Is there any reason why the default isn't to allow users to mark an item as 'complete' even once it's expired? Seems fairly nuts.

Edited by H C

Hi @InvisionHQ, I'm trying to install the new version (v2.2.0 Beta 2  from 1.3.5) but get the follow error:

An application is already installed that uses the same Application Key, this application cannot be installed unless the other is removed

Classifieds is currently disabled, do I need to completely remove the old version?

Cheers

Edited by asigno
On 9/9/2020 at 7:56 AM, asigno said:

Hi @InvisionHQ, I'm trying to install the new version (v2.2.0 Beta 2  from 1.3.5) but get the follow error:

Classifieds is currently disabled, do I need to completely remove the old version?

Cheers

Forum version?

On 9/8/2020 at 9:39 PM, Ginzeru said:

Hello,
How can users connect their PayPal so they receive the money please ? 

Thank you.

Classifieds use PayPal transactions, all payments are sent to you and then you have to turn them over to the advertisers.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:49 AM, InvisionHQ said:

First you need to match the old Classifieds in the ACP

HI, I've done that, I wasn't actually sure if had worked as it didn't actually show a screenshot of the match unlike my other apps. Should it show something more than this?

classifieds.JPG

**EDIT**

I've just realised it's not matching, as on the main application ACP screen it doesn't show the Marketplace icon.

not-matching.JPG

On 9/4/2020 at 5:49 PM, H C said:

I'm not sure why this hasn't been acknowledged yet or if I'm missing something obvious but this is becoming a bigger issue on our forums. Users cannot edit an expired ad, but people can still PM them about it (obviously) and this is very frustrating as there's no way for them to close or hide their listing.

Is there any reason why the default isn't to allow users to mark an item as 'complete' even once it's expired? Seems fairly nuts.

Like this please. My mods will love you for it:image.thumb.png.2dd20a8ca309db041e949b397de61fae.png