Classifieds System

So one more thing while I have your attention, I am actually doing something backwards in process.

I am having a "advertiser" or in my scenario a person who needs something done. They are willing to pay $X.xx. A person willing to do the work says, "I need more" and bids up the price to $XX.xx. In this case 2 more show up, etc. So everything was working fantastic until I realized that if/when the person says "buy now", the transaction is on the person willing to do the work. OOops, I'm not paying myself to do your work.😱🤪 😂 Me when I realized this during a test.

So did I lay that out right? I am right now thinking of a work around like educating the "advertiser" they will need to buy their own product. Seems an easy add?

The set to complete function is Perfect, because I can easily "assign" the work to a member. This is sooooooo f'n cool. I hope I am not throwing ideas around!

Any way, Let's talk about it.🤘🧙‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

All PAID submissions will only become public after the credit card company (Visa, etc.) process and approves the payment. Payment can be denied for several reasons. 

Ok. I see now, this is about the actual ad. I was thinking something different. It didn't trigger because of a problem. Just didn't understand the wording?

On 9/2/2018 at 7:58 AM, JEFF MACK said:

How long of a list do you want?

Just started with it and I have already found 1 2 for my list.

Edited by James Adams

Please don't be annoyed, but one more thing. 

I use the Extra Field for 2 addresses. I posted a bug in the "forum" push that doesn't work, but that is not this.

In the ad when it was 1 address, it pulled in the google map just fine.

In the ad when it was 2 addresses, it only shows the address information. No map, no link to a map. Nada. Is this something you are aware of? I can work around using the location space, but it looked better when they are both at the bottom of the ad. Also with the location I noticed it doesn't push to the forum topic, but the extra does. This is why I moved to 2 on the Extra Field. Sorry so long.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, MaNiAc LRSC said:

Hello,

i have three questions:

- How can i make the seller's location REQUIRED? 

- How can i remove the Price&Commission? I have also a category for searching for articles an price&commision info is there not useful.

- Is there a german language pack? 

Thank you so much!

Hello, 

can anyone answer these questions? 

Thank you! 

17 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

A member just attempted to contact another member through the email option on their advert and for some reason the email came to me.  This has never happened before.  Any ideas?

I have complained about this for a very long time now, submitted bug reports and it has never been fixed. I removed all the email contacts in the classifieds and only use phone numbers or the messenger as I was tired of getting all the emails sent to me instead of the seller.

On 9/20/2018 at 10:30 AM, Genestoy said:

I have complained about this for a very long time now, submitted bug reports and it has never been fixed. I removed all the email contacts in the classifieds and only use phone numbers or the messenger as I was tired of getting all the emails sent to me instead of the seller.

Happens to me all the time... 

Hi

I also have this problem of email since the beginning, i have to manually search for the seller email in the ACP then emailed again the buyer...

this is supposed to be fixed in 1.2 : http://bbcode.it/

but i dont know when 1.2 will come out

we asked too for "Filter by price", i hope it will come with 1.2 too as it is a standard feature of any marketplace

@InvisionHQ hi, any ETA for this ? tx !

6 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

you can use "Adverts Defaults" on account settings:

1823766115_Schermata2018-09-26alle10_01_00.thumb.png.edc419e0b503a9ac087fc43dfbc6cf4d.png

Very nice. Thank you.  I probably looked at that page several times.   

I possible idea for this is to work it into the system to where you need to require an address (at least a zipcode).  Then you can add some cool geolocation features to be more like a craigslist where you can search for vendors within 50 miles of X postal code.  All sellers would need to enter in this info first before being able to post an item.  I think it could be a very helpful option that wouldn't be too hard to do.

Just wondering if anyone was able to utilize or know of a way to utilize any of the Points systems out there to post items?  One of two things.  Use points to buy credits to post items or use points as a value.  For example i want to post an item for $50.  It would take 50 points from my posts on the forum and I can post.  This could help encourage people to post more so that they can post items for free.  Otherwise they would need to buy points to post items.  That is the quick version, just wondering if anything like this is possible.  thank you.

15 minutes ago, Durango said:

Please make this "location" feature optionnal, not all of us need this

It's optional.

16 minutes ago, Durango said:

Also, did you see my email ? about filter by price feature, this is a must have for Classifieds,

Yes but I talk about 1 week for 1.2 and I don't know if I've the time to look into this new feature for this release.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, MaNiAc LRSC said:

Hello,

i have three questions:

- How can i make the seller's location REQUIRED? 

- How can i remove the Price&Commission? I have also a category for searching for articles an price&commision info is there not useful.

- Is there a german language pack?

Thank you so much!

Am i a unwanted customer or why isn't anybody answering my questions...even after several follow ups?

Or are the questions so stupid, so nobody wants to answer them 🤣