Classifieds System

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to show the Classifieds categories on the forum index page within the forums block/section?

Failing that, can we setup 'fake' forums that act as redirects to their corresponding Classifieds directory. 

Hi @InvisionHQ any ideas? We originally donated to the development of Classifieds and we'd love to start using it, but we need to have it on the forum home as that is our website home page. No-one will see it only in the sidebar or tab.

Edited by NeedCoffee
On 12/15/2018 at 4:35 AM, Noble~ said:

Any idea when the trader feedback will be added? 

Trader feedback already exists and integrated to Classifieds, but you need to buy this : 

Hi @InvisionHQ

hope you're well

Two questions :

1) When will we be able to filter adverts by price ?

2) Members marked as spammers can still post adverts >> they shouldnt

Edited by Durango
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Im bot getting any replies via PM, so i m posting here and hoping to get my problem solved.

Having done more deep study, i realized that the problem is with the classifieds system itself also and i hope you can help me sole it this time. 

Problem summary:

1. there is an error when someone is replying a question to an advert - the editor window doesnt disappear, when you click "send"reply button, it stays opened and active, while the actual reply to the question is posted.

2. The notification email is not sent either.

Having investigated more deeply, i found out that:

The problem is due to the "new_answer" notification being sent.

The global forum setting is set to send email notifications when "my question has been answered", however there is no email template for "notification_new_answer".

Thats why (i guess) i get an error and the function is not completing the redirect. The reply to the question itself is posted, the personal notification in the community i ssent, but when it comes to email notification - error.

For now, i have turned off email notifications for "my question has been answered". 

Can you please help me out and correct this?

Thank you in advance!

On 2/6/2019 at 4:27 PM, InvisionHQ said:

Try to run support tool from ACP

I have try the 4.4 beta 3 and can see that i have the same problem. To run the support tools did not help. I only have the default theme with no modifications.

[[Template classifieds/front/view/view is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And i also wonder if the feature post an advert as a guest will be working on next update? Should be nice!

Edited by tomwin

Hi,

I searched the answer but I didn't find it. My question is easy.

I am not a customer yet.

How the packages works ?

Can you choose different permissions for two groups so that you display one package for a group A and display a different package for a Group B ?

For example :
-package "365 days free" for group A
and package "30 days free" for group B ? 

Thanks ! 

On 2/9/2019 at 7:44 AM, pixel_merged said:

Can you choose different permissions for two groups so that you display one package for a group A and display a different package for a Group B ?

For example :
-package "365 days free" for group A
and package "30 days free" for group B ? 

You will need to create two packages  and set up each accordingly to what you want.