Classifieds System

@InvisionHQ 

now that i have bought this again

Is there a way to not have the "submit advert" button shown to user group that can't submit a advert?

I am getting tons of complaints of this, and i have to agree with them, it doesn't make sense for a member to see the button if they can't submit

Unless i have missed this option to hide the button?

second -

add option to show what we want in user menu

This is do to the "wishlist" feature

if we disable all user menu options, then user can't see their wishlist

again, unless i have missed this option

(cloud user BTW)

Edited by Mr. Fierce God
47 minutes ago, Mr. Fierce God said:

@InvisionHQ 

now that i have bought this again

Is there a way to not have the "submit advert" button shown to user group that can't submit a advert?

I am getting tons of complaints of this, and i have to agree with them, it doesn't make sense for a member to see the button if they can't submit

Unless i have missed this option to hide the button?

second -

add option to show what we want in user menu

This is do to the "wishlist" feature

if we disable all user menu options, then user can't see their wishlist

again, unless i have missed this option

(cloud user BTW)

1. I'll try to add an option to remove button

2. you can add this with ipb menu feature

36 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Is this the right place to seek support for Classified App....?

It's been 5 days since Sunday I'm waiting to get one issue sorted of sidebar showing ZERO adverts, whereas backend shows we have 134 adverts.

https://carnity.com/classifieds

@Lindy does IPB has any SLA for app providers....?

image.png.632dfe00cc870b95df013752ef6801a7.png      image.png.f7f6961a2b5ef544891d33d52caf6aa6.png  

I think this is a problem not related to my app

1872745212_Schermata2019-04-11alle14_15_01.thumb.png.23f79627d35689e2d2c0c1847a99525a.png

it works on my board and I checked also on some customers.

Like this:

883098463_Schermata2019-04-11alle14_18_26.png.e310e870e40a3d7c9bba2746d0d7f027.png

Edited by InvisionHQ

19 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

I think this is a problem not related to my app

1872745212_Schermata2019-04-11alle14_15_01.thumb.png.23f79627d35689e2d2c0c1847a99525a.png

it works on my board and I checked also on some customers.

Like this:

883098463_Schermata2019-04-11alle14_18_26.png.e310e870e40a3d7c9bba2746d0d7f027.png

Yes, I remember seeing this classifieds count all the time and just since last month it disappeared after we upgrade to 4.4 ( I think).

I'm sure IPB support will not provide support for some features of your classifieds app.

Please advise a solution on how to fix this?

Sure, I just tried and still count isn't showing.

My guess is someone might have added advert in main car classifieds category instead of car brand and corrupted this feature.

Why I'm saying this as a test I myself added dummy advert in root car classifieds category and it showed 1 instead of zero.

How can we disable to not to upload any advert in root category....? That might fix this bug (just a thought).

image.thumb.png.80cfe5739cdda985a6589c4813419449.png

3 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

My guess is someone might have added advert in main car classifieds category instead of car brand and corrupted this feature.

Uhm... no, I've tested this and it also works.

674347052_Schermata2019-04-11alle14_53_23.png.9c75107f959032c90c89706e03b85667.png

it seems an old bug fixed some months ago

Try also to upgrade to latest version also if it's the same installed

You are the only one with this problem, it's hard or impossibile for me understand what happened because all my tries to replicate this issue fail.

The only option here is that you give me full access to your board acp+ftp so I can try to debug the problem.

Anyway If I find that this problem is related to your stuff I have to charge you for the support.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:16 PM, InvisionHQ said:

You are the only one with this problem, it's hard or impossibile for me understand what happened because all my tries to replicate this issue fail.

The only option here is that you give me full access to your board acp+ftp so I can try to debug the problem.

Anyway If I find that this problem is related to your stuff I have to charge you for the support.

I have assigned an unrestricted ACP access to the account sent over a PM, please debug the classified issue as soon as you can. Thanks in advance.

Hi @InvisionHQ

The text widget to show some text on the Classifieds index still doesn't work :

showonly.png.cadd0a802cd200b925f7fc0e6a080f69.png

Event when the option "show only on classifieds home" is checked

Can you fix this please ?

This is very important as for SEO and for some marketing reasons, it's important to show some content on index (and not the same content on all categories because of duplicate content harming SEO)

Tx

@InvisionHQ 

First thank you for keeping this awesome app running great

but can you please consider these few mods/features

1. If group perm is set to not be able to add advert, then they don't see the button "add advert"
  2. make a profile tab for members who have the "member shop" enabled 

screenshot-www.fierceteam.com-2019_04.19-14-20-24.thumb.png.64f3a5babff8ee950b2a796bccc2050b.png

3. Special perm for trusted group to have their paypal hooked to their store, and have payments go straight to them.......we (I) would have the transaction fee setting enabled and make             sure that i have a legal form for my trusted group that if any refunds that happen, it is on them to manage

I'm having a small problem with this. All seems set up, but when i try to create an add, i get this warning, even before i can fill out any form. It happens as soon as i pick a category to post in. then it goes away from the modal window, and back to a page with this warning:

This didn't work did it..

You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

Error code: CL-SUBMIT/1

I am sure that i am doing something stupid but what?

On 11/13/2018 at 3:53 AM, Kassandra Taggart said:

I figured it out.  There is permissions under the app under categories along with permissions for member/groups.

Then you have to click all the types and packages for each category. 

Sorry to bug ya!   

Kassandra, how did you get this to work?

i get the same error, but for each category, i have already specified what types, conditions, packages etc i want for each category... its a bit wierd

Hi @InvisionHQ

Are you there ?

as i said 15 days ago the text widget to show some text on the Classifieds index still doesn't work

It is supposed to show text ONLY on homepage but actually it shows the text on homepage and all categories.... causing some serious duplicate content problem = bad for SEO

When can you fix this ?

4 hours ago, Steph Jensen said:

Kassandra, how did you get this to work?

i get the same error, but for each category, i have already specified what types, conditions, packages etc i want for each category... its a bit wierd

This is something related to settings, if you want I can check for you but I need ACP access.

49 minutes ago, Durango said:

Hi @InvisionHQ

Are you there ?

as i said 15 days ago the text widget to show some text on the Classifieds index still doesn't work

It is supposed to show text ONLY on homepage but actually it shows the text on homepage and all categories.... causing some serious duplicate content problem = bad for SEO

When can you fix this ?

I release a new update in the next days with some bugfixes but I don't know if I can work also on this... I'll try. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I got the following message when trying to sell something?

But all requested missings parts are created.

the below message is received for a normal user, as a admin I got forwarded to : ?do=submit&category=3&_new=1

and that is working somehow normal users can't post

You cannot create adverts in this category: missing PACKAGE INFO, TYPE or ITEM CONDITION. If you have already created them, edit your category and choose which ones the category will use. Contact the system administrator.

Foutcode: CL-SUBMIT/2

Edited by Kurt De Pauw
11 minutes ago, Kurt De Pauw said:

Hello,

I got the following message when trying to sell something?

But all requested missings parts are created.

the below message is received for a normal user, as a admin I got forwarded to : ?do=submit&category=3&_new=1

and that is working somehow normal users can't post

Foutcode: CL-SUBMIT/2

The message is clear. Add types, packages and conditions to your categories. That’s all!