Classifieds System

Is there a fix for this error? We have version 1.3.1, but it still does not work

Error trying to approve an ad in Classifieds

LogicException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Email/Email.php(481): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__classifi...', '\xD0\x9E\xD0\xB1\xD1\x8F\xD0\xB2\xD0\xB0\xD1\x82\xD0\xB0 ...', Array, 'plaintext')
#1 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Email/Email.php(813): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Notification/Notification.php(574): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Notification/Notification.php(555): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/root/forums/applications/classifieds/sources/Advert/Advert.php(1816): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Content/Content.php(801): IPS\classifieds\_Advert->unhide(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Content/Controller.php(856): IPS\_Content->modAction('unhide')
#7 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#8 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/root/forums/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(59): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/root/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Hey, I've been using the classifieds app and it's been working great so far!  Very nice add on.

If I may suggest a few things to clean up the layout?  The layout seems a bit like listing data on separate blocks one after another (vertically).  A cleaner layout would make this work a bit better visually.

1. Move the "Specs" section to the description area above the price.
  2. Move the "X Watching" data down to the status block below the price (next to X Questions, X Reviews, X Views).  Just add another tab for X Watching.
  3. Move the map from its current location to the area under price.  Also include a link to open a larger map.

Just a few ideas, I've included a screenshot.

816073448_Screenshot2019-03-0616_44_26.thumb.png.ab604469579b61eb15afbf0769c61d6f.png

Edited by Mike Gholson
On 3/7/2019 at 5:54 AM, Mike Gholson said:

Another question, how do I get to the user store?  I don't see any links for it although it's already enabled in the CP.

From profile, edit profile, member store tab

16 minutes ago, Mike Gholson said:

But, it looks like the block module (for pages) isn't truncating the classified titles

Yes, it's an easy fix. I will try to release an update in the next days.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:38 AM, InvisionHQ said:

From profile, edit profile, member store tab

Yes, it's an easy fix. I will try to release an update in the next days.

Thanks I found the store option.  I didn't realize each user had to enable it.  Appreciate the info and I look forward to the block fix.  

Mike

Thanks for quick response.

After the upgrade to 4.4, I have upgraded the classified app to 1.3 two days back and everything was fine. Just last night I spotted that randomly one user few car classifieds are showing the zero value. Secondly, not all cars from that user but some car classifieds of that one user is showing zero value (NO VALUE SPECIFIED).

Is this a bug in 1.3 or have I done something wrong in upgrading? Please help

If you scroll up in this same thread you will see I post a screengrab from mobile showing the widget issue and in that you can see Ferrari classified had a price listed of 479,000 AED.

We only use one currency that is AED across our system, so user can't leave it empty.

I found advert history option under that specific classified and user didn't sign up since Tuesday, a few hours earlier when we upgrade to 4.4 and then to 1.3.

https://carnity.com/classifieds/item/794-ferrari-spider-458-the-monster

image.thumb.png.86ce109b7af559d04eca8db220054b94.png

Hello,

Few things, your app currently works with clubs. As a club leader anyway they can control who has access to submitting the adverts?
Also on the classifieds in clubs it shows a side bar showing subcat ... anyway to remove this from clubs? 

image.thumb.png.d46ef20aa2427f61f2cbaca878884bba.png 

Edited by mrbowers

Hello I cannot seem to get the SUBMIT ADVERT button to show up for guests. What needs to happen to make that happen? I have checked the permission box for Guests to see it. My area is at www.grieving.com and the classifieds have been named MarketPlace. 

Edited by Grieving.com
More content.

After upgrading to v4.4 of the forum and then the classifieds App to 1.3.5 it was showing:

[[Template classifieds/front/view/view is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was ok on certain themes but needed to update/revert any customised themes to get them to display again, just thought I'd post in case anyone else had similar problem.

Edited by greg185
On 3/18/2019 at 6:29 PM, Grieving.com said:

Hello I cannot seem to get the SUBMIT ADVERT button to show up for guests. What needs to happen to make that happen? I have checked the permission box for Guests to see it. My area is at www.grieving.com and the classifieds have been named MarketPlace. 

That function hasen't been working for a long time. I have pointed this out to the owner of the app but with no respond.

Edited by tomwin