Classifieds System

On 2/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, tomwin said:

I have try the 4.4 beta 3 and can see that i have the same problem. To run the support tools did not help. I only have the default theme with no modifications.

[[Template classifieds/front/view/view is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And i also wonder if the feature post an advert as a guest will be working on next update? Should be nice!

Any fix for this?

Hi,

We're currently running 4 packages on the classifieds system. With 3 being paid term listing and one for a free listing. We do allow renewals on these and currently from what I can see the the renewal takes on the settings of the existing package. So will be featured and pinned etc as the the package was. Is it possible to create a package where after the featured time has run out it gives the user the option to renew but to select the kind of renewal. For instance a paid and featured listing renews and then you can choose to either feature again, buy paying again or just renew as a free listing, so effectively changing the paid listing to a free listing on renewal, if that makes sense. If not any chance you would be willing to add some more options for renewals?

Thanks   

3 hours ago, coert_g said:

Hi,

We're currently running 4 packages on the classifieds system. With 3 being paid term listing and one for a free listing. We do allow renewals on these and currently from what I can see the the renewal takes on the settings of the existing package. So will be featured and pinned etc as the the package was. Is it possible to create a package where after the featured time has run out it gives the user the option to renew but to select the kind of renewal. For instance a paid and featured listing renews and then you can choose to either feature again, buy paying again or just renew as a free listing, so effectively changing the paid listing to a free listing on renewal, if that makes sense. If not any chance you would be willing to add some more options for renewals?

Thanks   

You can't, but I noted your request.

Thanks.

As you may already be aware, the 4.4 update appears to have broken some of the templating. Yes, I was sure to create a brand new base theme just to be sure it wasn't any edits we'd made.

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/category is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edited by H C

@InvisionHQ Unfortunately when I use the 'upload a new version' feature in IPB I'm getting this error:

1C133/9 The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it. 

Using the classifieds1.3beta1(IPB4.4).tar

Temporarily 777-ing the folder in /applications didn't help either. I can try a a manual overwrite?

Was on/still am on 1.1.9

Edited by H C

For anyone looking in the future: This seemed to be down to the folder permissions but changing all of them for the entire directory, files, subdirectory etc. did nothing for me. I backed up and deleted the contents of /classifieds and then simply used the IPB 'upload new version' tool again - this worked fine.

Error trying to approve an ad in Classifieds

LogicException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Email/Email.php(481): IPS\_Email::devProcessTemplate('email__classifi...', '\xD0\x9E\xD0\xB1\xD1\x8F\xD0\xB2\xD0\xB0\xD1\x82\xD0\xB0 ...', Array, 'plaintext')
#1 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Email/Email.php(813): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Lang))
#2 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Notification/Notification.php(574): IPS\_Email->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
#3 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Notification/Notification.php(555): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/root/forums/applications/classifieds/sources/Advert/Advert.php(1816): IPS\_Notification->send()
#5 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Content/Content.php(801): IPS\classifieds\_Advert->unhide(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Content/Controller.php(856): IPS\_Content->modAction('unhide')
#7 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#8 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/root/forums/applications/classifieds/modules/front/classifieds/view.php(59): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/html/root/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\classifieds\modules\front\classifieds\_view->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/root/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}