Classifieds System

2 minutes ago, Durango said:

We already asked for this last year

OMG, is that still tossing at the feature request page to be decided to make its way in/not......!

I was thinking I don't know how to add filters and later I was about to replicate adding filters for other fields like location, specs, cylinders, model years etc for my car classifieds.

I think this adding filters should be very basic functionality to find a needle in the haystack, as that's what supposed to be the prime function of any classifieds that has thousands of adverts.

12 hours ago, Durango said:

I agree it should be a prime function of any marketplace and many of us asked for this by the past... i even offered to pay for it

@InvisionHQ : i sent you a PM for a paid job thank you

Same here, Im ready to pay too for adding filters option and fixing the mobile side widget view where 80% our traffic is from mobile.

image.thumb.png.aff64d463bd8a4a4fb6fbde4263a7094.png

A quick question.

I have set this up with no commerce. So users can use it with out having to pay anything to sell things. Still, when they renew theirs ads, it says that an invoice will be created, and the ad will be renewed once it has been cleared. Is there a way to disable this notification if the price for renewing (or creating) an ad is zero?

Has anyone using this app incorporated ebay listing using ebay's api? My thought is to have ebay listings under the ads within each category as an option. There's a good earning potential with ebay's affiliate program. We used to run a classifieds section years ago and are looking into it again. We had ebay and amazon listings below with affiliate links using their api.

Anyone else having problems with ads getting locked when they are renewed? When the ads expire, they are then locked - but when a user is renewing that expired ad, the lock should be removed, but in our case it's not. I've sent several DMs with little correspondence back aside from "Will update you soon" over a month ago. 

On 6/1/2019 at 6:24 PM, AlexWebsites said:

Has anyone using this app incorporated ebay listing using ebay's api? My thought is to have ebay listings under the ads within each category as an option. There's a good earning potential with ebay's affiliate program. We used to run a classifieds section years ago and are looking into it again. We had ebay and amazon listings below with affiliate links using their api.

I'm interested in this too.

Would you be able to make amazon and Ebay affiliate program work with this app?

On 6/1/2019 at 1:24 PM, AlexWebsites said:

On 6/6/2019 at 7:00 AM, beats23 said:

I'm interested in this too.

Would you be able to make amazon and Ebay affiliate program work with this app?

I haven't used this but is there a widget placement available under the listings for each category? If so, you can then just add a block and code one standalone I suppose, to populate listings from ebay and amazon using their API and the the classifieds app current page category name, or something like that to filter results.

21 minutes ago, Steph Jensen said:

I am looking for the "external advert link" feature mentioned on the sales page of this app. Where can i find this option in the settings?

@Adriano Faria did you just remove that description from the sale page? I clearly went there to copy/paste the desctioption text, because i was in doubt if it was something that i remember wrongly, but now it isn't there?

On 5/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, Gauravk said:

Same here, Im ready to pay too for adding filters option and fixing the mobile side widget view where 80% our traffic is from mobile.

image.thumb.png.aff64d463bd8a4a4fb6fbde4263a7094.png

Gentle reminder @InvisionHQ

On 6/9/2019 at 8:09 PM, Durango said:

@InvisionHQ are you there ? i sent you an email an also a PM 3 months ago for a paid job, but i had no news

are you still working on this app ? or should i contact someone else ?

i still have an urgent paid job to do tx

Tx

@Adriano Faria

@Durango have you got any response on PM....?

Hoping to get the search filters and mobile view sorted asap.

No no response yet, i don't know if @InvisionHQ is still in charge of this app or maybe someone else bought it recently but as it is not an official IPS app, there is no official support for this app

The problem is that we need support same as you @Gauravk

@Adriano Faria : i know you are not in charge of this app anymore as you have sold it but any advise of what we could do ? tx

Edited by Durango