Classifieds System

Sorry if this has already been said.

Are you able to add the advert types to the sidebar block under the date/time? For Sale/Wanted/Exchange - This way people can tell what they're before clicking them. Can be added on the support site to if it's something you wish to add.

Edited by CP_User
2 minutes ago, CP_User said:

Sorry if this has already been said.

Are you able to add the advert types to the sidebar block under the date/time? For Sale/Wanted/Exchange - This way people can tell what they're before clicking them. Can be added on the support site to if it's something you wish to add.

Lack of space in sidebar is bad thing. Add one more line will make things look weird. I'll make a test.

Hi, Adriano!

Could you please check following issue:

Option "create topic" in category settings is set to ON.

Advert created, topic created, everything is OK here.

Then I delete topic and try to view related advert. HTTP error 500 occurs.

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function url() on null in .../system/Theme/Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code on line 3796, referer: http://sitename.com/classifieds/

IPS version is 4.1.17.1

Thank you in advance.

Just now, Mike_ said:

Could you please provide URL to your tracker? http://forum.sosinvision.com.br/ is offline and I've no account there

In this file description:

Support and Online Tests:

Your user is the same here. Your password is your email here on IPS.

2 hours ago, Mike_ said:

Hi, Adriano!

Could you please check following issue:

Option "create topic" in category settings is set to ON.

Advert created, topic created, everything is OK here.

Then I delete topic and try to view related advert. HTTP error 500 occurs.

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function url() on null in .../system/Theme/Theme.php(760) : eval()'d code on line 3796, referer: http://sitename.com/classifieds/

IPS version is 4.1.17.1

Thank you in advance.

For those who have this issue and doesn't want to wait for the next version, open classifieds -> front -> view -> view template and find:

{{if $advert->container()->forum_id AND $advert->topicid}}

Change to:

{{if $advert->topic()}}

Just remember to REVERT the template when you're going to upgrade to 1.0.4.

@Adriano Faria, quick question.  I have all my ads set up as free and I do NOT handle any of the transactions through the commerce package - leaving it for the users to settle payment process between themselves.. 

Now, the issue I have is that when an ad is made/edited, it shows this

Screen-Shot-2017-02-20-at-4_46.43-PM.jpg.1a284775726e2d175e661bec57340526.jpg

I've been trying to find where that 2% commission setting is at as I don't remember setting one and don't - as far as I remember - have commerce set up for that either.

Any suggestions/ideas where that is coming from?

I tried to go post this in your bug tracker, but my login isn't working and the password reset email isn't arriving either (checked chunk mail).

Found 2 bugs in latest version (well, 3 - but the 3rd one appears to be an IPS bug and not your fault)

1. auto pruned expired adverts that use the primary photo upload feature separate from the editor are leaving orphaned rows in the 'classifieds_adverts_records' table of the SQL database.
  2. The classifieds AdvertismentLocation extensions do not seem to be properly implemented, and cause a hidden(when not IN_DEV) php error. From the docblock of the extension's getSettings method:
    @return	array	Array with two elements: 'locations' which should have keys as the location keys and values as the fields to toggle, and 'settings' which are additional fields to add to the form

existing code:

return array( 'locations' => array( 'ad_advert_view' ), 'settings' => array() );

fixed code:

return array( 'locations' => array( 'ad_advert_view' = array( ) ), 'settings' => array() );

3. attachments added to the editor are being left behind as orphaned files (looks like the IPS cleanup task isn't cleaning up images added to the editor in classifieds)
6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It comes from the Transactions settings and shouldn't appear if you're not using it. 

Go to settings and fill with 0 (zero) that field and disable transactions. Let me know if it works. I'll add a bug report if that's the case. 

Most likely a bug then... if I turn transactions off it appears.  If I enable transactions and make it 0 and save the options it disappears but as soon as I disable transactions again it re-appears.

Thanks!

Edited by T. D. Perry
5 hours ago, h2ojunkie said:

I tried to go post this in your bug tracker, but my login isn't working and the password reset email isn't arriving either (checked chunk mail).

Found 2 bugs in latest version (well, 3 - but the 3rd one appears to be an IPS bug and not your fault)

1. auto pruned expired adverts that use the primary photo upload feature separate from the editor are leaving orphaned rows in the 'classifieds_adverts_records' table of the SQL database.
  2. The classifieds AdvertismentLocation extensions do not seem to be properly implemented, and cause a hidden(when not IN_DEV) php error. From the docblock of the extension's getSettings method:

@return	array	Array with two elements: 'locations' which should have keys as the location keys and values as the fields to toggle, and 'settings' which are additional fields to add to the form

existing code:

return array( 'locations' => array( 'ad_advert_view' ), 'settings' => array() );

fixed code:

return array( 'locations' => array( 'ad_advert_view' = array( ) ), 'settings' => array() );

3. attachments added to the editor are being left behind as orphaned files (looks like the IPS cleanup task isn't cleaning up images added to the editor in classifieds)

Your account was edited by me. User: same from here. PW: br ... k.com (email used here). Let me know if you want me to PM you with it.

3 hours ago, Tracy Perry said:

Most likely a bug then... if I turn transactions off it appears.  If I enable transactions and make it 0 and save the options it disappears but as soon as I disable transactions again it re-appears.

Thanks!

Please guys, report issues in the Tracker. I'll take a look when I start to work in the newest version.

4 hours ago, asigno said:

Hi, when users click on the classifieds link they are able to view the category list but everything appears grey and is not selectable.

Please can you let me know what I need to change?

Thanks

Post a screenshot. I have no idea what you're talking about. 

1 hour ago, MediaDIGI.com said:

I have a marketplace forum category on my forum (is a place where people can start buy and sell topics). Is it possible to transfer this posts automatically into listings in classfieds app? I wouldn't want to loose them if I switch to your app.

Thanks

No.