Classifieds System

A lang bit per type would be great Adriano, that's all the above would essentially be doing anyway. :)

The COMPLETED terminology is probably something which is more suited to when TRANSACTIONS are enabled. If you go on any for sales site, they will always use the term "SOLD" when an item "SELLS" so that was my main reason for initially changing the language bits.

Indeed COMPLETED "works", but it feels like it's a compromise. On an application dedicated to classifieds, I don't think it's unreasonable to want to change this terminology. Maybe this is something which is dependent on which is the spoken language.  

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'll give some thought to it next version but definitely won't be there in 1.0.3, which will be released next week. 

I don't dislike your suggestion. Just need to give it more thought. There's a lit of things that should take care other than a firld here and there. Resource usage is one of them: it means I'll have to load more data everytime adverts are listed (index, cats, search results, activity streams, etc.).

14 minutes ago, kmk said:

The advert owner post a advert, other member makes a offer, then appear a message saying

"this advert is pending......":

1. This message makes sence for others members, but

2. Not for the advert owner. I have the idea correctly?

pending1.PNG

The message will appear ONLY if the advertiser accepts an offer, otherwise the advert will remain active to receive other offers.

7 minutes ago, kmk said:

Appear the message to aproval, but can not moderate it.

advertproblem1.PNG

advertproblem2.PNG

advertproblem3.PNG

You DON'T moderate payments. The message says it's pending because it is waiting a payment for the advert submission. When the payment is recognized, the message disappears and the advert will be visible to everybody.

3 minutes ago, kmk said:

After click on Set As Complete...

completed.PNG

I clicked dozen times today in this button to test a new feature in 1.0.3. I didn't have any issue. It seems to me you are using the app for the very first time and it seems to be outdated. You can imagine that an issue like that would already been noticed by someone else.

PLEASE: use the official Tracker in the support forum to report what you think is a bug.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

@kmk, I won't reply to you anymore. 

I have a Tracker and it is PRETTY clear in this file description that issues (or what you think is an issue) should be posted there.

Ok, thank you and sorry about that, I do not know I have posting here incorrectly.

1 minute ago, kmk said:

Ok, thank you and sorry about that, I do not know I have posting here incorrectly.

You already know and used the Tracker. A issue posted by you in this topic today earlier was reported by you in the Tracker: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/position-need-fit-r210/

So you know how it works.

Edited by Adriano Faria
27 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You already know and used the Tracker. A issue posted by you in this topic today earlier was reported by you in the Tracker: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/tracker/classifieds/position-need-fit-r210/

So you know how it works.

Thank you for remember me, really I am not an admin experienced, only like a customer when have problem try to find solution(sometime not clearly) and need orientation and patience:unsure:, because maybe I will ask for something very easy (include something incorrectly) for an admin with experience, but very hardly for me without experience and knowledge. So wherever:thumbsup:, I am learning use IPS, and now I understand I should use sosinvision.com.br to report if I have any questions about Classifieds System.

This app needs some tool to switch COMPLETED ads, back to ACTIVE. Some users click "SET AS COMPLETED' button because they think, they need  it to finaly publish the ad. Some of them, if they dont sell the item want simply publish ad back.

Maybe if you change word COMPLETED to CLOSE AD helps a little.

When ad is set to completed is not visible on main page, but we still have some links on sidebars and on "last post" section to this ad.

Also mobile version of application looks a little unattractive when you are in category... besides application is great!

Edited by PHOTOZONE
8 hours ago, PHOTOZONE said:

This app needs some tool to switch COMPLETED ads, back to ACTIVE. Some users click "SET AS COMPLETED' button because they think, they need  it to finaly publish the ad. Some of them, if they dont sell the item want simply publish ad back.

You requested this on my site and this was added in 1.0.3.  I suggest you to visit the support forum to track the new features.

Maybe if you change word COMPLETED to CLOSE AD helps a little.

CLOSE to me is lock. It's the same of preventing comments, reviews.

That's why the app uses languages bit, totally editable in your ACP -> Languages. Just change it to whatever you want.

When ad is set to completed is not visible on main page, but we still have some links on sidebars and on "last post" section to this ad.

Sidebar uses the FEED widget, a CORE feature. It will display ALL adverts, regardless their state.

Index has 2 blocks: one displays latest adverts, which will be updated everytime a new advert is added. Other displays active adverts based on their expire date. 

So if adverts are completed or expired, tell me why should I keep displaying them there? The block is to display available ads. COMPLETED or EXPIRED ads aren't available anymore.

Also mobile version of application looks a little unattractive when you are in category...

You requested this a few times on my site. I'm not sure what you mean by "unattractive". It is like all other official and 3rd-party apps. The things is that you want me to do it the way you think is nice. And as I replied to you all the times, will reply here: I won't waste time now in cosmetic stuff; there ate a lot of improvements that deserves more attention now. The app works, this isn't preventing your members from advertising. It simply isn't the way you think it should be.

Edited by Adriano Faria
Fix font size

Before buying i have some questions.

Is ist possible to choose more then one package for a classified?

Will everybody who´s watching a classified be informed short before a classified will be closed?

Is it possible to reopen a classified after it has been closed, also if the advertiser didn't choosed a package for? Or do an advertiser has to add the same classified again?

Any classified rating system included?

Edited by JimmyJo
27 minutes ago, JimmyJo said:

Is ist possible to choose more then one package for a classified?

No. The date of expire, among other things, like renewal, comes from the package, so it doesn't make sense to allow more than one per advert. 

Will everybody who´s watching a classified be informed short before a classified will be closed?

No but I liked it and will add it to 1.0.3.

Is it possible to reopen a classified after it has been closed

On 1.0.3, yes. It will be released later this week. 

also if the advertiser didn't choosed a package for?

Not possible. Package is required to create the advert. That's not optional. 

Or do an advertiser has to add the same classified again?

Not sure I follow. The advert can be renewed if the package allows it. 

Any classified rating system included?

It uses the review system from IPS4 (star rating). 1.0.4 will have a own feedback system.

Edited by Adriano Faria