IPS 4 (RC)

kysil

@Matt: I will have a heart attack when I read the system requirements for that version in 3013 / 3014 (w00t):cry:

Don't worry about that.

It will be fully cured in seconds with the 3013/3014 version of IPS4 BetaX. :smile:

Edit: I cannot edit my reply in IE.

• Management

Will we have 6 RCs after the betas finish? :P (That's said in jest - looking forward to gold :) )

​We will likely have 6-8 release candidate releases and then finally gold. 

Just kidding. :) We're expecting a short schedule / path to gold. 

Things are going smoothly

After Beta 6 we will have 6.1 , 6.2 ...6.x

Then we will have RC 1, 2 ,3, x

then we will have RTM 1, 2, 3, x

Then we will have GA 1, 2, 3, x

Then there will be Pre-Gold 1, 2,3 x

Yes, I would say GOLD is on target for 3013 :)

sorry, in all seriousness I am just saying one can never be sure. It really could still be awhile yet so I don't want to get my hopes up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

We decided to do beta 8 today and follow with RC1 soon after. We just want to be sure that all the major issues are sorted before we go to RC as that will mean many more people using the software. We appreciate all of those who volunteered to help test the beta releases. Betas can be both fun and frustrating.

Obviously things are delayed and we are sorry for that but we have to balance the calendar with a desire to get things a stable as possible before we start officially supporting IPS4 :)

We decided to do beta 8 today and follow with RC1 soon after. We just want to be sure that all the major issues are sorted before we go to RC as that will mean many more people using the software. We appreciate all of those who volunteered to help test the beta releases. Betas can be both fun and frustrating.

Obviously things are delayed and we are sorry for that but we have to balance the calendar with a desire to get things a stable as possible before we start officially supporting IPS4 :)

Where is link download beta 7 ??

beta 8   ???  

Archived