Ideas Application

• 2 weeks later...

So far so good, can we select a default status for when new ideas are posted. I'd like to have it set to pending review but there is no way to set a default currently 🙂

Shouldn't be too hard, would need to have a way to select the default status and then every idea is posted with that status.

2 minutes ago, JR Network said:

So far so good, can we select a default status for when new ideas are posted. I'd like to have it set to pending review but there is no way to set a default currently 🙂

Shouldn't be too hard, would need to have a way to select the default status and then every idea is posted with that status.

Hello. I think i can add this feature in the next version.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Kirill Gromov, any thoughts if you are able to extend the Achievements part to Ideas at all?

Looks like a 'post' of any kind can be drilled down to give an award out but this could literally be a comment at any point or an actual idea.

Feels like it could be a new 'When' field added to say 'New Idea created' which would definitely help engagement with your super app.

Conditions could then be simple like it is their XXX idea which allows for growth but also it could have AND the idea has had XX positive upvotes, etc.

Could this be a possibility at all?

Could contain: Text, Page, File

Sorry for late response!

On 9/29/2022 at 10:34 PM, PatrickRQ said:

How far is it from "being sure"? 😄

You can install the application and if there are any problems, please contact me to solve them in a short time.

On 9/27/2022 at 5:36 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Could this be a possibility at all?

Hello, I think it's possible, but I don't have plans to do it yet, maybe a little later

On 10/2/2022 at 5:11 PM, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, I think it's possible, but I don't have plans to do it yet, maybe a little later

Thanks Kirill, this could easily become a 'core' app for many people to use across their websites - for each one I use as a core feature, I would love to go live with Ideas with some Achievements to ensure the whole application gets used effectively.

Keep us informed if you can find a way! Thank You! 🙂