Ideas Application

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kirill Gromov said:

Hello, yes, there is a slightly different sorting, it will work on the main

If there was a way to get those sortings to work inside categories, I'd highly appreciate it as my categories basically are a split between different sub-communities. 
Edit: the folk in the different categories don't care what's going on elsewhere, in my use case.

Edited by Nakamura RTS
  • 3 months later...

Could you please improve Popular, Latest filters to do not include ideas of completed status? It will give better experience while listing and reviewing ideas.

Then, create new filter for Refused ideas and same, do not include Refused in popular and latest.

Edited by PatrickRQ
  • 2 months later...

Issue for use custom field type == Editor

OutOfBoundsException: Fields (0)
#0 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/system/CustomField/CustomField.php(845): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('ideas_field_1', NULL, 1, Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, 'ideas_field_1_e...')
#1 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/applications/ideas/sources/Idea/Idea.php(584): IPS\_CustomField->buildHelper(NULL, NULL, NULL)
#2 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/applications/ideas/modules/front/ideas/submit.php(91): IPS\ideas\_Idea::formElements(NULL, Object(IPS\ideas\Category))
#3 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\ideas\modules\front\ideas\_submit->submit()
#4 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/applications/ideas/modules/front/ideas/submit.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\ideas\modules\front\ideas\_submit->execute()
#6 /home/wealthmubr/public_html/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Squad Games said:

If I try to edit the FURLs in the Advanced configuration section to remove the "ideas", it just appends it to whatever I submitted.

This is a very old bug in Core: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/433280-error-with-furl-changes/

In this topic you will find a way to workaround. FTP needed. The problem is that you will have to do it every time a new version is released.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to give certain people the right to create ideas in their club? 

It seems that only administrators can create ideas category in club. 

How can i give permission to leader of club ? 

Thank you

P.S. I hope that despite the closure of the marketplace, you will continue your applications and your good work.

Edited by D-Trox