Member Map

6 hours ago, donjuan said:

Is there a way for me to enable it so that an user (or me) can put unlimited locations on the map instead of 1? Because I want to be able to add more than 1 location.

Use custom markers. The whole system is designed for there to only be one member marker, changing that can't be done easily. But custom markers are unlimited. 

A member removed their marker and it caused an error on the person's profile.

This is the error --

ErrorException: Argument 3 passed to IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in ..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 298 and defined (4096)
#0..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(68): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 3 pass...', '/pathhidden/p...', 68, Array)
#1 ..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(298): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->__construct(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, NULL, false)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Content\Search\_Results->current()
#3..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(359): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#4 ..pathhidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(223): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#5 ..pathhidden/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 ..pathhidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 ..pathhidden/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 ..pathhidden/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I've turned it off for now till I get some feedback. ^_^  thanks!

Edited by BostonBob
3 hours ago, BostonBob said:

This is the error --

ErrorException: Argument 3 passed to IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in ..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 298 and defined (4096)
#0..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(68): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 3 pass...', '/pathhidden/p...', 68, Array)
#1 ..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(298): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->__construct(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3..pathhidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(359): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#4 ..pathhidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(223): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#5 ..pathhidden/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 ..pathhidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 ..pathhidden/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 {main}

Might not be this modification. I just flagged a spammer on my forums and received nearly identical error output.

9 hours ago, Tarun said:

Might not be this modification. I just flagged a spammer on my forums and received nearly identical error output.

The person that had their profile messed up, contacted me immediately explaining how she removed the pin and it caused the error.  Once I turned off the Member Map, their profile was fine.  If I turn it on again, I get the same error.

Edited by BostonBob
4 hours ago, BostonBob said:

The person that had their profile messed up, contacted me immediately explaining how she removed the pin and it caused the error.  Once I turned off the Member Map, their profile was fine.  If I turn it on again, I get the same error.

I'm just wondering how we have gotten the same error, yet it's caused by different things. Have a look.

ErrorException: Argument 3 passed to IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in hidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 298 and defined (4096)
#0 hidden/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(68): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 3 pass...', '/http...', 68, Array)
#1 hidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(298): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->__construct(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3 hidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(359): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#4 hidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(223): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#5 hidden/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 hidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 hidden/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 hidden/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This happened when flagging a user as spammer. Strange, no?

9 minutes ago, Tarun said:

I'm just wondering how we have gotten the same error, yet it's caused by different things. Have a look.

ErrorException: Argument 3 passed to IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in hidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 298 and defined (4096)
#0 hidden/system/Content/Search/Result/Content.php(68): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 3 pass...', '/http...', 68, Array)
#1 hidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(298): IPS\Content\Search\Result\_Content->__construct(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, NULL, false)
#3 hidden/system/Content/Search/Results.php(359): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Content\Search\Results))
#4 hidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(223): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#5 hidden/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#6 hidden/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(64): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 hidden/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 hidden/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This happened when flagging a user as spammer. Strange, no?

What was the users location you are marking as a spammer?

Marking them as a spammer is updating their profile, most likely causing the same error as they have an invalid location set in their profile.

On 11.8.2016 at 5:34 PM, misfit76 said:

The pin's don;t show up on my map. i only see the markers.  Any help is appreciated

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/membermap/?module=membermap&controller=showmap

Thanks,

Steve K.

Looks like the theme resources for this app is missing. Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > Select Theme > Manage Resources, and search for "markers-soft".
Go to ACP > Support > Click Something isn't working correctly. This will rebuild the CSS files. 

If it's still not working I need to an ACP account to see this personally.

On 12.8.2016 at 0:56 AM, BostonBob said:

This is the error --

#9 {main}

If all you need to do to cause this is delete a marker, I can't reproduce this. Either it's a core issue, or it's caused by other apps/plugins.

22 hours ago, ArMaTeC said:

trying to run the task give me this error

The response was expected to be in JSON format but was not

Have a look in ACP > Support > System Logs, maybe you'll find an error log there with more info.

Make sure the API key is the correct one, and that you've not ran out of transactions.

12 hours ago, ThomasS said:

Would it be possible to get some kind of search function into the member map?

We do use it with custom markers to mark certain locations in the map.... would be great if people could search the locations by name in the map :]

I can look into that.

41 minutes ago, ArMaTeC said:

hi martin there is no info in the logs regarding this issue is there any files i can edit to get the issue to log also the API key must work as we can add our self by hand and all works its just the auto adding thats not working

Upload the attached file to /applications/membermap/tasks/, make sure it overwrites the existing "locationSync.php".

Run the task again, and this time it should ignore that error, and log it to system logs.

locationSync.php.zip

26 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

Upload the attached file to /applications/membermap/tasks/, make sure it overwrites the existing "locationSync.php".

Run the task again, and this time it should ignore that error, and log it to system logs.

locationSync.php.zip

here is the log

array (
  0 => 'BAD_JSON',
  1 => NULL,
)
#0 ..pathhidden/applications/membermap/tasks/locationSync.php(115): IPS\_Log::log(Array, 'membermap')
#1 ..pathhidden/system/Task/Task.php(245): IPS\membermap\tasks\_locationSync->execute()
#2 ..pathhidden/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(519): IPS\_Task->run()
#3 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->runTask()
#4 ..pathhidden/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#5 ..pathhidden/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 ..pathhidden/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#7 ..pathhidden/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Hey guys, I get an error when I try to update my application using the "upload a new version" feature.

1C133/9 The application you uploaded cannot be installed because it is not a valid application, the archive is corrupt or the file and directory permissions in /applications do not allow it.

Any ideas how I can update this application without losing any data?  Thx.

Edited by Mike Gholson
21 hours ago, ArMaTeC said:

here is the log

Did it halt the task this time as well, or did it keep on going?

14 hours ago, Mike Gholson said:

Hey guys, I get an error when I try to update my application using the "upload a new version" feature.

Any ideas how I can update this application without losing any data?  Thx.

I've seen this appear randomly. Not just for this app, but for all of it. ACP > Support > System Check. That would tell you if /applications isn't writable. 

Submit a ticket ti IPS if you can't figure it out, as this is an issue with the suite.

Edited by Martin A.
1 minute ago, Martin A. said:

Is the profile field you've chosen either an address field or an editor, or anything else that is not a plain text field?

u sir are a star i did not select the profile field no i have its all working thank you maybe add a warning or something as it was set to "about me profile field"

21 minutes ago, ArMaTeC said:

u sir are a star i did not select the profile field no i have its all working thank you maybe add a warning or something as it was set to "about me profile field"

Thank you, I've made some more tweaks to make sure this won't happen again.

You may want to run the following DB query, as you now may have a few hundred members flagged as being synced, but really aren't.

UPDATE core_members SET membermap_location_synced=0;

This will not do anything to those already in the map. 

On 8/12/2016 at 10:05 PM, Martin A. said:

Looks like the theme resources for this app is missing. Go to ACP > Customization > Themes > Select Theme > Manage Resources, and search for "markers-soft".
Go to ACP > Support > Click Something isn't working correctly. This will rebuild the CSS files. 

If it's still not working I need to an ACP account to see this personally.

Thanks that worked!

Is there a specific map lay out that has to be used to get the app to recognize addresses in the US?  I am trying to add "14412 Victory boulevard, van nuys, ca" but it does not recognize the address.

thanks

17 hours ago, misfit76 said:

Is there a specific map lay out that has to be used to get the app to recognize addresses in the US?  I am trying to add "14412 Victory boulevard, van nuys, ca" but it does not recognize the address.

thanks

The search engine we use does not index house numbers. It will find the street but, but it's not able to tell you were house '14412' is. If this is a custom marker, you can drag and drop the marker you see in the preview map. On the big map you can find the location, right click on it, and select "Edit Location". That will put your marker on that location.