Member Map

16 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Then you'll need to find out what the true error behind that 500 error page is. You may be able to see it under ACP > Support > System Logs, or through cPanel.

System log is clean, its a miracle but membermap work again is fine) Thanks!

Under Admin rights, when viewing member profile, membermap access denied – where I need change permissions to fix it?

mapaccess.png

Everything works well. 

However, the Member Map tab at the top does not appear to follow the Application level or Menu Level permissions. 

If I have only Admins being able to access it at the Application level, the tab is still visible to other groups. In fact, other groups can click on the tab resulting in a "You do not have permission" error page. Setting it to only be visible to Admins within the Menu level results in the same thing. 

If a group does not have permission to access the application, then the application tab should not be shown to these groups. 

On 6/21/2016 at 0:55 PM, T-MIKE said:

System log is clean, its a miracle but membermap work again is fine) Thanks!

Under Admin rights, when viewing member profile, membermap access denied – where I need change permissions to fix it?

mapaccess.png

getting the same permissions issue here - any pointers ?

Edited by sound
8 hours ago, T-MIKE said:

Again membermap viewed like blank page: blank page member map  logs at ACP is empty

It's probably running out of memory.

Create (or edit) a file named "constants.php" in your root directory (where you'll find init.php and conf_global.php) with the following content.

<?php // DON'T INCLUDE THIS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS IN THE FILE

define( 'MEMBERMAP_FORCE_QUEUE', TRUE );

This will force Member Map to do the recaching in a background task.

13 hours ago, Martin A. said:

It's probably running out of memory.

Create (or edit) a file named "constants.php" in your root directory (where you'll find init.php and conf_global.php) with the following content.

<?php // DON'T INCLUDE THIS IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS IN THE FILE

define( 'MEMBERMAP_FORCE_QUEUE', TRUE );

This will force Member Map to do the recaching in a background task.

Its Worked! Thanks you!)

On 21.6.2016 at 1:55 PM, T-MIKE said:

mapaccess.png

On 23.6.2016 at 8:16 AM, sound said:

This is happening because "Marker Groups" is set as the default module. Not sure if this is on purpose or not. But as you may notice, when you're clicking on the menu item, you're taken to the marker groups list, not the actual map. The profile map will be fixed in the next version, which will come shortly after IPS 4.1.13 is released.

If this is not on purpose, go to ACP > Applications,click on "Member Map" to make the module list expand, and click where the arrow is on the attached image.

Applications.png

On 24 June 2016 at 9:19 PM, Martin A. said:

This is happening because "Marker Groups" is set as the default module. Not sure if this is on purpose or not. But as you may notice, when you're clicking on the menu item, you're taken to the marker groups list, not the actual map. The profile map will be fixed in the next version, which will come shortly after IPS 4.1.13 is released.

If this is not on purpose, go to ACP > Applications,click on "Member Map" to make the module list expand, and click where the arrow is on the attached image.

Applications.png

Star or Lock you mean?

On 6/22/2016 at 11:16 PM, sound said:

I'm having the same problem.

Screenshot 2016-06-29 08.53.10.png

On 6/24/2016 at 11:19 AM, Martin A. said:

Applications.png

Yep, I spoke too soon.  This fixed my problem with the permissions.  For some reason both of these options were not marked as default.

Sort order....

When you sort by TITLE the group list sorts Z-A.

Also is that any way to change the wording "member maps" on the tab. We use this to map all the high schools in the state rather than where members are located. It would be nice to label to XYZ maps or just maps. 

Edited by DK_Barons
On 1.7.2016 at 0:09 AM, DK_Barons said:

Sort order....

When you sort by TITLE the group list sorts Z-A.

Will get that sorted.

On 1.7.2016 at 0:09 AM, DK_Barons said:

Also is that any way to change the wording "member maps" on the tab. We use this to map all the high schools in the state rather than where members are located. It would be nice to label to XYZ maps or just maps. 

All language strings should be translatable. The one used on the tab is "frontnavigation_membermap".

17 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm running Member Map 3.1.1.1 and when you click on the link for the Member Map it returns a 404 page error.

Something I'm missing?

Do you as an admin see a different error message than guests? One with a bit of debugging info?

Hi, on version 4.1.13.1  I have all the markers on my map in White! including the "Home" marker, which should be green.

In spite of the different marker colors for each group on my community, they all are shown in White color on the map :(

This color makes it a bit complicated to use your wonderful application :( Any thoughts where there could be a problem?

On 8.7.2016 at 7:01 PM, alexxis said:

Hi, on version 4.1.13.1  I have all the markers on my map in White! including the "Home" marker, which should be green.

In spite of the different marker colors for each group on my community, they all are shown in White color on the map :(

This color makes it a bit complicated to use your wonderful application :( Any thoughts where there could be a problem?

I'd need your board URL to see this, as I can't reproduce this locally. This may be caused by bad caches, so going to ACP > Support > Something isn't working correctly may fix this for you.