Member Map

I get a server error with latest version 3.1.1

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__core_group_ (0)
#0 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(445): IPS\_Lang->get('core_group_')
#1 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(383): IPS\membermap\_Map->formatMemberMarkers(Array)
#2 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(245): IPS\membermap\_Map->recacheJsonFile()
#3 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/modules/front/membermap/showmap.php(48): IPS\membermap\_Map->checkForCache()
#4 /home/cc/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\membermap\modules\front\membermap\_showmap->manage()
#5 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/modules/front/membermap/showmap.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/cc/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\membermap\modules\front\membermap\_showmap->execute()
#7 /home/cc/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Using version 4.1.10 of IPB

On 26.5.2016 at 5:35 AM, surinp3 said:

I get a server error with latest version 3.1.1

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__core_group_ (0)
#0 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(445): IPS\_Lang->get('core_group_')
#1 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(383): IPS\membermap\_Map->formatMemberMarkers(Array)
#2 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(245): IPS\membermap\_Map->recacheJsonFile()
#3 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/modules/front/membermap/showmap.php(48): IPS\membermap\_Map->checkForCache()
#4 /home/cc/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\membermap\modules\front\membermap\_showmap->manage()
#5 /home/cc/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/modules/front/membermap/showmap.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/cc/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\membermap\modules\front\membermap\_showmap->execute()
#7 /home/cc/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Using version 4.1.10 of IPB

@stoo2000 have been notified, and a hotfix for this will be pushed out as soon as possible.

Hey,

I have the IPB 4.1.12.1 and the Member Map 3.1.1.1 installed.

After that I signed and logged in MapQuest, got the Consumer Key to fill in the blank of API Key of the Community > Member Map > Settings.

Looking at the permissions, it's set.

The thing is that the "Member Map" link doesn't appear in my forum home.  What should I do?

Thanks!

Edited by Carlos de Alcântara

Hi,

I have problem with instalation:

ErrorException: PharData::__construct(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/klient.dhosting.pl) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/workoutathletes.com/:/home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/.tmp/:/demonek/www/public/bledy.demonek.com/:/usr/local/lsws/share/autoindex:/usr/local/php/) (2)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'PharData::__con...', '/home/klient.dh...', 1256, Array)
#1 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/workoutathletes.com/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1256): PharData->__construct('/home/klient.dh...', 0, NULL, 2)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upload()
#3 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/workoutathletes.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/workoutathletes.com/public_html/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/workoutathletes.com/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/klient.dhosting.pl/dynloth/workoutathletes.com/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

I feel kind of silly asking, but how do you add a pin or marker?

I am looking at the map and see no button to add a pin or a marker.

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 12.03.19.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-09 at 12.03.28.png

Also I see that I should be able to link up a profile feild with the map. I have done that but what kind of profile feild is necessary? (Text, Address, Text Area)

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 12.04.32.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 12.05.43.png

Edited by BJ
On 26 April 2016 at 1:59 PM, Martin A. said:

You either posting in the wrong support topic, or this app doesn't function the way you think.
The members location will not be presented without their consent, meaning they would have to add them selves to the map using the "Add Location" button above the map. And it will not be limited by who's online and who's not. See this site for a real world example

And entering an API key from Google is no good. That will not work. Read the description on that setting again to see where you get your API key from.

Could you send me the URL to your site? Think the CSS for the map is missing. Going to ACP > Support and tick "Something isn't working correctly" should rebuild the theme caches.

This is for support on MEMBERS MAP   ?

I do have this installed on two forums but i'm having problems on one that is only showing up on a few members.

Will you be willing to take a look at it for me...?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Philip Gaines said:

This is for support on MEMBERS MAP   ?

I do have this installed on two forums but i'm having problems on one that is only showing up on a few members.

Will you be willing to take a look at it for me...?

Thanks

PM me the URL to both forums and I'll have a look.