Sorry for the delay guys. I believe I have found the issue with the task. If there were 0 locations found in the current batch it was processing, the task would turn itself off, as well as turn the "Import markers" setting off. I have changed this now to not turn it off until all members have been processed. After updating, go into Member Map settings and re-enable the import option, then run the task manually, and report back what you got back from it. It should now say "Synchronised X out of Y member locations", where Y should be a much greater number than what you had in the past. If should also keep going even if X is 0, as long as Y is greater than 0.
Did you select a result in the dropdown first? Behind the scenes there are hidden input field for the coordinates, and those aren't populated until you select an item in the autocomplete result.
For those having issues with the queue, where it kept on running; I haven't been able to reproduce this error myself. This queue isn't intended to be used before you have close to 4000 markers, as that's when I started getting "out of memory" issues. I have now hardcoded this to not run at all if you have less than 1000 markers. There is a calculation done when deciding to use the queue or do it instantly ( Total memory limit - Memory already used < ( Total markers * 0.01(MB) ) + 10MB ). If the amount of memory we assume we're going to use is greater than what we have left, the queue is used. These numbers may not have been available on shared hosting or CIC, and that might be the reason why a member with less than 50 markers is set to use the queue.
I'll push the update to the marketplace in a bit, but I'll wait a few days before I trigger the ACP update notification.