Member Map

I have upgraded to 2.0.0, put in my API, checked skins and css and rebuilt all of the caches but still cannot get any markers to appear on the main map. Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Hi,

The cached marker files do not exist on your server, make sure that /cache and every folder inside is writable, once that has been done, recache both of the MemberMap caches.

Yes it's odd. Web Developer is showing a 404 error for both cache files. But when i look on the server they are definitely there and as far as I can tell editable and full of data. When i reached everything the timestamp on the files updated correctly, but still no markers.

post-115370-0-19754000-1409864522_thumb.

The maps and pins are appearing okay in individual profiles, just not on the main page.

Hi, looked for the answer, but was unable to find it sad.png

I have installed 2.0.0 beta 2 (upgraded from 1.09) and entered the bing API key, but the application shows:

'The specified credentials are invalid. You can sign up for a free developer account at http://www.bingmapsportal.com'.

How to fix this?

https://www.sat4all.com/forums/membermap/

I'm obviuosly not the only one having this problem.

A google search finds serveral forums using Member Map and having the same problem...

You have to revert your template modifications, your template HTML is for 1.0.9. You can do this in the template manager, look for the Member Map templates that have a red dot next to them, open them and then click 'revert'.

As a side note, 2.0.0 is the latest version, not 2.0.0 beta 2.

I rebuilt all addons in Skins tools. And then recashed the skin in Skins tools. I got the same error while trying to switch to the mobile skin:

Fatal error: Call to a member function mobileLink() on a non-object in /home/.../a108.net/hooks/membermapMobileLink_57900070f83eb0512347ccda2d3e703b.php on line 21

Is it possible that you try your best to improve the situation with your addon? I need every time to recache skins. This is not convenient.