Member Map

Notice: Due to licensing restrictions, Member Map does not have a `view` permission

Installed this mod, added the Basic / Not-for-profit API key but when I look on my site  (default skin) I just have a white page with the add location button, but no map showing to ad anything too.
Gave all admins and members the right permissions but still the notice above. 

When i switch to the custom skin is see : Fatal error: Call to a member function mapTemplate() on a non-object in /home/*/domains/*.nl/public_html/forum-7nUT6/admin-21zxc/applications_addon/other/membermap/modules_public/membermap/map.php on line 81

Anyone? Thanks for your help !

​did you rebuild your skins in the right order?

Tnx for your reply Jackflash!  I Rebuild the Template Data again en now all the skin errors are gone!
Used this guide > https://www.invisionpower.com/support/guides/_/maintenance-and-server-configurations/rebuilding-template-data-r291

Great! ... But .... still no map content. (Safari, Chrome)
Still an empty - white - map 

Notice: Due to licensing restrictions, Member Map does not have a `view` permission

I don't understand the message above ..what licensing restrictions? My Bing key is a new valid Basic / Non profit key.

There are no member map restrictions. All marked.

View Map (Unused) < Unused! Why .. ? 

Tnx again for your help

Member Map Permissions

View Map (Unused)Add LocationUpdate LocationDelete Location

View Map (Unused)
Add Location
Update Location
Delete Location
Admin Mask
  View Map (Unused)
Add Location
Update Location
Delete Location
  • 2 weeks later...

I just upgraded to latest version from the version that used GoogleMaps (I had deactivated it for a while).

Upgrade went well but new Bing Map had no map markers.

Fixed it by going to AdminCP> Tools and Settings > Cache Management > Member Map tab >  then recaching both the entries there.

Map marker icons instantly came back on when I refreshed the Member Map in my browser.

Hope others find this useful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Stuart!

Thanks for your help today!  I had to chuckle a little when you said do not delete the config.php file or what ever it was.  You could pay me a million pounds and I would never be able to tell you where that was or what it was!..  No worries me chucking that file.  (My best UK verbiage)

On the site TheSkiSkool.com my member map is showing a location pin but no icon.  Just a mark where the pin is but no member icon or home icon or anything.  Any Ideas what is causing that.

All the best and Thanks again

Jeff

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...