Member Map

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very cool - would it be possible for me to test a version with custom markers on?

Cheers

Pete

Not at the moment, The management interface for managing markers isn't quite ready yet (there isn't a way of actually moving/setting the marker location). the upgrader also needs a little more testing, I don't believe it is working 100% correct.

Is there a way to change the background color when you click on a member marker? Is there a way to display certain member profile info too? Right now it just displays the member name and membership group.

Thanks

In the current version this is controlled by the 'Bing Theme' that's used, the next release removes this theme and has plain white info boxes. I want to style these a little nicer in future versions.

And as a general note for everyone, 2.0.0 has been undergoing QA for a few days, with a new build being tested today. Release isn't far away.

Upgraded and works just fine.

Had to revert my membermap.css and templates, but after that it works just perfect.

-----------

Found a small bug though.

In ACP, when having more than one page of custom markers, I edited one category and saved, tried to edit other category on page two, but clicking page 2 sends you to previously edited category.

Reloading the custom market page and cleaning cache and then going to page 2 works, but still a weird problem.